04/16 Moar Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait. That's peanuts? That's $18.75/hour, 39K/year for a 2080 hrs per year job.

I mean, that's not living high on the hog, but...that's not horrible? Or is it?
That will cover most rent in SF..... then need another job for that pesky food thing :LOL:

marshmallows

Sentient package of Marshmallows
Contributor
Reaction score
So are we now worried about weinstock rejections?
It seems like as long as you follow and understand the instructions you /should/ be fine. However she will reject if things are wrong, so just be careful and don't do more than you can handle being rejected.

jan

Reaction score
It seems like as long as you follow and understand the instructions you /should/ be fine. However she will reject if things are wrong, so just be careful and don't do more than you can handle being rejected.
That's always the best turking advice: don't do more than you can handle if you're rejected

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That will cover most rent in SF..... then need another job for that pesky food thing :LOL:
Even here in Vallejo it is getting stupid high for rent....luckily not for me though, I do enough work for the owner that he won't dare raise ours till we move but the city doesn't have rent control (yet) and places have doubled and even tripled in a years time here. People pushed out of SF come here and still find $2k reasonable compared to the city. So landlords are going nuts trying to push people out by jacking the rent.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
That's always the best turking advice: don't do more than you can handle if you're rejected
I didn't/never do more than would hurt my %. But I still don't want a mass rejection. I've been doing her batches for a while, and I've always been super careful and followed the directions. Since today's went so quickly I was wondering if we are at more risk.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | Accept
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.22] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.65] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 2.22] [Fair: 4.52] [Reviews: 43] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 10
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

marshmallows

Sentient package of Marshmallows
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't/never do more than would hurt my %. But I still don't want a mass rejection. I've been doing her batches for a while, and I've always been super careful and followed the directions. Since today's went so quickly I was wondering if we are at more risk.
I wouldn't think so, I think people sometimes get bored/don't have enough work and go too far down the 'but what if' trail.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Even here in Vallejo it is getting stupid high for rent....luckily not for me though, I do enough work for the owner that he won't dare raise ours till we move but the city doesn't have rent control (yet) and places have doubled and even tripled in a years time here. People pushed out of SF come here and still find $2k reasonable compared to the city. So landlords are going nuts trying to push people out by jacking the rent.
Same exact thing we did .... 4 years back we left SF cuz it was that much cheaper here and still just 30 ish minutes from SF and still on the water.

neeb2k3

Reaction score
Yes we are all worried about Weinstock rejections. That is why everyone needs to remove them from hit catcher immediately until I can see them on simple search. That is all.

Gbost

Requester
Reaction score
Hi all!

I need some help calling a list of retailers to ask 2 questions using drop-down buttons to record responses. It takes about 2 min. on average and pays .30 per HIT, so can be a good hourly rate of $9/hour.

If you are interested, check out the qualification HIT (just posted) by searching "Georgiana Bostean" in MTurk and try it out to see if you are interested/qualified.

I am paying a reasonable rate, looking for people who can answer the questions accurately and really appreciate your help!

If you do qualify today, I will release some more batches tomorrow with 200+ HITs.

Thanks!

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Provide feedback on a career assessment tool | Accept
Requester: Groups Lab UMD [A25JJDL8I9MNU9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.19] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.79] [Fast: 4.94] [Comm: 4.58] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 4
Description: Provide feedback on a career assessment tool
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all!

I need some help calling a list of retailers to ask 2 questions using drop-down buttons to record responses. It takes about 2 min. on average and pays .30 per HIT, so can be a good hourly rate of $9/hour.

If you are interested, check out the qualification HIT (just posted) by searching "Georgiana Bostean" in MTurk and try it out to see if you are interested/qualified.

I am paying a reasonable rate, looking for people who can answer the questions accurately and really appreciate your help!

If you do qualify today, I will release some more batches tomorrow with 200+ HITs.

Thanks!
I have no shame and enjoy humiliating myself to others. I'm in.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
WEINSTOCK advice.....accidentally hit return while still in the window and it submitted....worth emailing to see if I can do it over or just take the reject and move on....
reject won't hurt me...only 47 out of 200k....

Status
Not open for further replies.