04/16 Moar Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxy

Reaction score
Title: Survey about mobile search pages (5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.71] [Pay: 4.52] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.38] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 724
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
7 tappable places left......if im not able to find the damn things you should assume i dont think they are tappable!

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
There are parts I miss about small town Texas since moving to Memphis.

Like the scary-as-fuck house-shaking thunder.
and hoping that really loud noise you're hearing ain't a tornado bearing down on you. also fuck Texas (Cajuns and Texans love to hate each other)

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Cruxy

Reaction score
Mine too..I wonder if I can leave a note.
If you figure out where the other tappable places are...please tell me. I've literally clicked everything on the image and nothing else changes color.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
The hardest thing i have ever done is to keep my vocabulary from devolving into southern slang. You guys have a long tough road ahead of you.
I've been down here my whole life, but I've always tried to fight off a southern accent. It still comes out when I relax too much tho :cliff:

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh, you messed up. Own up to it and be more careful next time.
It is true that I didn't see that information near the text field in the iFrame. However, the hit itself was some sort of software that the requester apparently was developing and while using said software, the requester never ever mentioned that I needed to know the mean wage of Market Research Analysts in the iFrame's instructions or in the survey software itself. Additionally, the survey software did not show me anything related to Market Research Analysts (not trying to give away survey content but it was showing me information about computer analysts) or if it was there, it definitely was not apparent.

So you are correct that I should have paid better attention to that text field. However, as I said, I would not have known anything about researching data on Market Research Analysts anyway because the hit title nor the requester mentioned anything about it except near that text field.

Basically, the requester has no TO so I assume that the person is new to mTurk. It's no big deal but it is slightly annoying that they would ask for that type of information instead of providing a traditional survey code.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
If you figure out where the other tappable places are...please tell me. I've literally clicked everything on the image and nothing else changes color.
I sent a message that a bunch of shit won't let me click it, describing them, and that it wants me to click 7 more to continue... we'll see if they even see it before it expires.
Plus, it's fucking Endor... so....

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been down here my whole life, but I've always tried to fight off a southern accent. It still comes out when I relax too much tho :cliff:
She does everything she can to hide it but get a glass of champagne in her and bam

Southern as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.