04/16 - Sane in the Membrane Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
This is trippy but that monitor is the EXACT same model of the one I found in the garage.
I got it for free too, old rommate got it and never used it so I, uh, appropriated it for my mtruck needs. perfect for HS and the forum when I'm actually working, because it's taller then it is wide.

Reactions: Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He's not home yet, and I'm not ready to lay down. Just trying to act like a normal human.
You do the same kind of shenans I have to do with my husband. :p

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got it for free too, old rommate got it and never used it so I, uh, appropriated it for my mtruck needs. perfect for HS and the forum when I'm actually working, because it's taller then it is wide.
Shit I just saw all the video tutorials you put up. I didn't realize you were a big famous turker.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
3 boys, 1 husband... I rarely have any say over what gets put on TV (unless they're not here.) Feeling a little pissed right now. "There's nothing on netflix. They took off Mash and Dr Who..." I say Yeah, the new season of Kimmy Schmidt just came out. Then, like I never spoke "Oh, I know, let's start watching TWD from the beginning again." I suggested a scary movie instead. Shot down. I mean, I like TWD but damn. So I'm silently protesting by ignoring the TV completely.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
This didn't happen down in KY, did it? I went through some shit when I adopted my dog. Someone got her and was moving out of state to an apartment and couldn't keep her. I didn't know she was a rescue or where she had come from. I did have a ton of paperwork on her - those people had continued to use the same vet the "rescue" used. I had called to check on the origins/health concerns bc when I got our girl she was completely deaf and super skinny. She'd (rescue) supposedly had them since they were born. She said there was nothing wrong with the dog, etc. Told me to surrender to her immediately as she was her property. The woman threatened to sue me, said she was calling from the courthouse bc she wanted the dog back (when I found out she was scamming people and lying.) She didn't know that I was in contact with the sheriff in her county at the time and knew she was full of it. She showed up at the person's house who originally adopted the dog with her son as "muscle" brandishing a knife. She was nuts. I happened to have a friend who was a federal magistrate write her a cease and desist letter and never heard another word.
Are you in Kentucky? No, my experience was on the East coast, but my cousin works for a shelter in KY. That's where I grew up too.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you in Kentucky? No, my experience was on the East coast, but my cousin works for a shelter in KY. That's where I grew up too.
I'm in Indiana but our pup came from KY.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You live right across the river then. My son does as well.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
Status
Not open for further replies.