04/16 - Sane in the Membrane Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I kinda figured and now I'm definitely going to have to get married again. I want an epic bachelorette party.
I wish I could send pics. Haha. I had a shitty bach party. I pulled out all the stops for my little sister though. Down to a suite at the Galt house and a stripped that smoked with us and showed us things a pro would never show. Then we went to a drag show, took a rick shaw ride and got penis shaped pizzas

Last edited:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could send pics. Haha. I had a shitty bach party. I pulled out all the stops for my little sister though. Down to a suite at the flat house and a stripped that smoked with us and showed us things a pro would never show. Then we went to a drag show, took a rick shaw ride and got penis shaped pizzas
official symbol for night crew MTC

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i would miss california if i moved. i'd probably have to move to a nearby state that would be a relatively short drive away to visit the beauty of cali
We really enjoyed Truckee. It was like Wild West but still in CA. Plus Tahoe. I think northern and southern CA are worlds away. I loved SFO and SDF to visit, for sure.

Reactions: Drwho10

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on it but I love those little bottles of booze.
For the first three years that I lived in South Carolina that's the only way we could serve liquor in bars. No bottles just those little airplane shots. There was a whole vernacular that went along with it. "We'll have one shot two ways", "We'll have two shots three ways".... Stupidest thing ever. It's different now, but it was once the stupidest thing ever. People in this town still order shots that way. Basically they're being cheap. One shot two ways. What kind of girl are you? Sorry, rant.

Reactions: Drwho10

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
But HEY ITS SUNDAY

why are you not chillin in front of a fire

Status
Not open for further replies.