Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
i could do a game i guess

maybe

convince me

edit: oh i see only the junior batch is still up. nevermind then. let me know if the senior one comes back and i'll get on it
I just did one so there are at least a couple people left.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Crap I got a freaking rejection from these Scott Antipa Write English description of an HTML5 video tag

said I put wrong url.. I freaking copy and paste those..
sent an email .. Hoping since he is a poster with no reviews he overturns the rejection... grrr

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
astros playing some beauiful baseball the last week and a half

Reactions: turkleton

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: To treat or not to treat: medical decision-making with a fictitious drug | Accept
Requester: Brain & Behaviour Lab [ACO6J9DB2ULST] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.69] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a 20min experiment involving making decisions about whether to administer a fictitious drug to a series of patients, and observing the subsequent outcomes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
8.5 min to complete[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Punkle and chicory

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I think there will be no more cereal bars tonight. :( Don't know about tomorrow.

Reactions: cb456

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
uhg when you run out of time and and you qualify for the 2nd half of the survey :( would of been $3 total.. another email i have to send and how they pay me.. grrrr

Reactions: Merovign

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
astros playing some beauiful baseball the last week and a half
trying to figure out if they are in first place now. They are listed first in the standings on MLB.COM but it says a half-game back so I dunno. I think those two mariners games in Japan are screwing up the numbers in the standings until the astros catch up in the total number of games played.

Who else is playing good ball? The PCL Triple-A Las Vegas Aviators - new stadium, new branding (51s to Aviators), cool new desert sunset-like colors, new affiliation (mets to athletics) and 10-2 going into Tuesday's game which is crazy good for this early in the season.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
grrr I accidently hit it a split second late and hit the wrong one grrr
Memento: The Video Memory Game
Level 11 Score:

99%
You passed!

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I think some of these studies are funded by the KKK to turn people racist. Why else would they want people to associate black people with terrible and white people with excellence? It just feels like they're subliminally messing with people's brains. Don't try to program people's brains and make them racist k thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Am I allowed to ask a question about MDL's data labeler batch or is that against disclosure of tasks? I have a question that is not obvious to me about them and if I contacted MDL, I probably wouldn't get a response in time to get a response and work the batch once I am clear on something.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
trying to figure out if they are in first place now. They are listed first in the standings on MLB.COM but it says a half-game back so I dunno. I think those two mariners games in Japan are screwing up the numbers in the standings until the astros catch up in the total number of games played.

Who else is playing good ball? The PCL Triple-A Las Vegas Aviators - new stadium, new branding (51s to Aviators), cool new desert sunset-like colors, new affiliation (mets to athletics) and 10-2 going into Tuesday's game which is crazy good for this early in the season.
well Astros have played less games than the Mariners but techncially their winning percentage is better with one less loss (i think).

I’ll have to google the Aviators stadium. I’m not super well knowledgable about the goings on in minor league baseball outside of the Astros minor league team/s in Austin/Corpus

Reactions: turkleton

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Am I allowed to ask a question about MDL's data labeler batch or is that against disclosure of tasks? I have a question that is not obvious to me about them and if I contacted MDL, I probably wouldn't get a response in time to get a response and work the batch once I am clear on something.
You can ask questions about batches, as long as you haven't agreed to an NDA for that specific batch(which is rare that they'd have one on a batch).

EDIT Unless things have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.