04/16 - Tostones Tuesday!

How did you find MTC (or MTG?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
why is there a whip, chains and a box of 24 cans of Cheese Whiz in here?
Now this all has a logical explanation......The chains were for my Great Dane. He broke chains as a sport... The whip was my mother's. Of course(she really had a whip. And a riding crop, too.).. And you can never have too much Cheez Whiz...For obvious reasons.

Edit: Incidentally, I keep the Cheez Whiz in the pantry. With the beer. I keep wine in the closet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalBabe and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Now this all has a logical explanation......The chains were for my Great Dane. He broke chains as a sport... The whip was my mother's. Of course(she really had a whip. And a riding crop, too.).. And you can never have too much Cheez Whiz...For obvious reasons.
i can really understand having that much Cheese Whiz

Reactions: alk69

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
i love patrick beverly

was sad when rockets traded him
Yeah, I mean he wouldn't play as much with CP3 starting, but he adds something to a team, things like energy, and he can annoy opponents really well. And he'll whoop someone's ass if you need him to.

Reactions: GTR and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean he wouldn't play as much with CP3 starting, but he adds something to a team, things like energy, and he can annoy opponents really well. And he'll whoop someone's ass if you need him to.
CP3 can be a wizard with a basketball, but he’s not the engine that revs a team like Beverly is. CP3 has more talent, but Beverly is the heart of the Clippers imo. ofc Lou Williams is the scorer.

rockets gave up both lou and beverly along with 3-4 other players for CP3 :,(

tbh i probably would rather have Lou and Beverly on the team still to go along with Harden and Capella

Reactions: turkleton and GTR

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

Edit: Incidentally, I keep the Cheez Whiz in the pantry. With the beer. I keep wine in the closet.
You had me until cheese whiz...

Reactions: alk69 and cb456

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score

We have these things called refrigerators now that you can keep your beer in. So you can drink it cold. You know, like a civilized person.

Reactions: GTR and alk69

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I love the top of the purple... so when there's a purple dark... :p

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ever since i switched to the purple version of the forum this afternoon... my health has gotten better, my stamina has increased, i walked a mile and my pe went up
*speaks in announcer-like voice*
"...And it can make your PE go up, too. All for the low, low price of $39.95!"

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah but last year they told Chris Paul to fake an injury and he agreed bc he works for the league and likes to keep getting paid. the nba is scripted

i shoot straight. i call it like i see it
Donaghy was just mad they kicked him out of the writers room.

Reactions: Peachy

GTR

Reaction score
i like the purple dark version too

Status
Not open for further replies.