04/17 - Miliyah Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Facial Expression Study (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kacie Armstrong [A394NPDMXVGQAY] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Participate in a 15-minute study that investigates how various emotional states influence the way facial expressions are perceived.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Woke up late because I can't stop watching the new MST3K and stayed up way too late. Am an original fan of the show after my little brother and I discovered it at my dad's in 1990ish, so the need to devour each episode right now is real, even though I also want to pace myself so I don't run out of new episodes so quickly. They're doing a bang-up job of melding the old feel with the new feel, in my opinion.

Anyhoo, looks like I've not missed much. Which is good, because this is me_irl today:

Good luck out there today and stuff and things. Here's hoping some afternoon/evening money drops out of the sky. If all else fails, we can just pretend that this whole mturk experience is an experiment put on by the Mads to make us crazy, which will give us the strength to fight it another day.

Edit: Werds r hard. (Gotdang it, brain!)

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: klyde and Cmoney

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My niece is walking in circles in the living room, singing a song she's making up on the spot while banging two pieces of plastic together as loud as she can. Meanwhile I'm tagging images from military conflicts around the world for 3 cents a piece.

This week can only get better from here.
Especially if you can put her to work.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2.5 mins.

Title: Political Candidate Evaluations | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: David Siracuse [AGVVCHL07CGQF] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $13.60/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
First, you will answer some basic demographic questions. Second, you will read a short excerpt about a political candidate and answer a few survey questions about it.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.68
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Siracuse 4/7/17 Block Past Workers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
About that interstate

"It's the second time a major highway in the Southeast's largest city has become defective in the past few weeks. A large fire allegedly set by a man smoking crack cocaine caused overpass on Interstate 85 to collapse a few miles north of downtown Atlanta on March 27.."

Reactions: loki3404 and Cmoney
Status
Not open for further replies.