Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My total anecdotal opinion is that there are fewer standard surveys (should the guy flip the switch on the train tracks to kill 1 guy versus 5 guys?) since in the summer, there are fewer students in Psych 101 who have to post surveys for class. But there are surveys for PhD students who take the summer to work on their projects hardcore or other researchers who use the summer to work on personal projects that need to use MTurk. And non-university product research kind of stuff always runs all year long.
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song and answer a survey about it.
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.24 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.89 Generosity
★★★★ 4.98 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Pop / Dance music. Listen to the song for at least 40 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.16
Qualifications: Likes Pop / Dance is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Tribune

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
That $5 Immunology response survey took me 30 minutes, and the chance to qual for another 1.50 survey.

Was also very interesting.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Really though? Surveys are kind of my bulk or 80% of what I do on mturk. I figured they would stop posting during Summer like they did In late Dec last year

I guess it seems like most requesters are associated with uni's in some way, though maybe that's just for surveys... who knows
PhD students and academic researchers don't really take summers off. There will still be surveys posted. Maybe not as many, but plenty. Or there was when I started turking last July.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That $5 Immunology response survey took me 30 minutes, and the chance to qual for another 1.50 survey.

Was also very interesting.
I keep thinking you are kryss @kryssyy

Unrelated: does anyone know why my elbow, middle and ring finger feel like they are bruised when I touch or move them? (note: I did not bruise them)

Reactions: Tigerpants
Status
Not open for further replies.