04/18 - Miyavi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 10 minutes survey about online hotel reviews on TripAdvisor.com | PANDA
Requester: Jessie [A1B57K2WB5775M] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: The purpose of this survey is to investigate travelers’ adoption process of online hotel reviews. You must be at least 18 years old and have read online hotel reviews on TripAdvisor.com in the past 6 months.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

No TO, it was a bubbly couple minutes but very reasonable, would do again, do at your own risk

Reactions: Pippa

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I can deal with being clumsy but why does someone ALWAYS have to be watching me when it happens :cliff:
Probably because someone is always watching you, even when you aren't being clumsy.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Azazael

Reaction score
was kind of done for the day but then I caught a $6 hit, so I guess I'll be doing that now haha
wow, what hit was that?

I can deal with being clumsy but why does someone ALWAYS have to be watching me when it happens :cliff:
haha exactly, ive always tripped over the lump in the rug here forever, no big deal. the last two nights the girly has died laughing at me doing it, im like wtf...really?

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

dracodormiens

Reaction score
wow, what hit was that?

haha exactly, ive always tripped over the lump in the rug here forever, no big deal. the last two nights the girly has died laughing at me doing it, im like wtf...really?
Reading and answering questions about a magazine story

Reactions: Azazael

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I were a smart computer person. My computer skills or lack thereof can all be traced back to this

Seriously I am mostly self taught.

I used floppy discs before floppy discs were cool. Okay they were never cool. But they are now. Retro.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have a picture for that, so I hope aveline @aveline is okay with me posting this 100 times.

I would be afraid to walk up those stairs. One or two are cute. But a herd of them = death. or scratches. either way. Um No.

Reactions: Kerek

Cursed Scroll

Mogg Fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember seeing a post over the weekend about V i r al s. Do they usually post on Tuesdays?

Reactions: Pippa
Status
Not open for further replies.