Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yup, i managed to get the url on that video, "file is corrupt"
I know it sucks because the survey was $1 and it seemed to be pretty short, but right now I just cannot muster the effort to give a shit about mturk at all.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: RaiderJ

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sing me a lullaby.

Bigbore

Reaction score
Ooh, no, because of this: "Identify if an equivalent product is listed. An equivalent product has the same composition, grade, purity, and package size." I've been using the SKU next to whichever one matches the size/volume of the one on the millipore site. Like this:
A4418-100G. So, you'd just be entering the A4418? I think either should be ok but I know next to nothing.
well crap, hope im good but ill switch to that thanks for the tip

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
well crap, hope im good but ill switch to that thanks for the tip
I ended up doing 50 and calling it quits. It's making my head hurt. But, it took me from a sucky day to a decent day. PE $42.42. I hope that I made the right call on using the sku. What they provided to look up was the number specific to the size they wanted to match, so it seemed the way to go.

Reactions: Bigbore

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Bigbore

Reaction score
I ended up doing 50 and calling it quits. It's making my head hurt. But, it took me from a sucky day to a decent day. PE $42.42. I hope that I made the right call on using the sku. What they provided to look up was the number specific to the size they wanted to match, so it seemed the way to go.
agreed, just hope they give me a margin of error on the ones where i didnt, since i did make sure they had a similar item in stock for those that i didnt mark that way. I noticed some of them were not in stock but other "brands" were. im only 13 away from my goal so imma power through, have a good night

Reactions: SpookyMyers

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Stop bothering Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain , if you keep tagging Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain then Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain will get a ton of notifications and wake up. Please be considerate of others, like Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain for example.
You're not being very nice towards Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain . Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain is one of the nicest people on here. In fact, Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain is one of the funniest, in his quiet, laid back, Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain way. You both need to leave poor Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain alone. Forgive them, Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain for they know not what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.