The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Vinella

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished the Draper to meet goal and I get an email for stating I'm qualified for a .50 survey that takes 20 minutes.

I'm out. Have a good night everyone :wave2:
Out of curiosity since I have it on panda how long does it take?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished the Draper to meet goal and I get an email for stating I'm qualified for a .50 survey that takes 20 minutes.

I'm out. Have a good night everyone :wave2:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer behavior in everyday lives(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kaeun Kim [A24GKAIQ6QT4TZ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.38] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: The set of surveys you are about to complete is comprised of three different studies: a menu evaluation task, a personality assessment, and a graphic creation study. If you agree to take part in this study, you will be asked to complete an online questionnaire. You will be rewarded with $.50 for completing the survey and it will take you approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

DebbieR

Reaction score
You're not doing bitcoin correctly.
It's supposed to be in the negative....several thousands in the negative.
What's the deal with investing in bitcoins? My youngest was trying to explain it to me and how much money he could make but also that there are limited places where you can buy and sell?

Reactions: C to the J

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
What's the deal with investing in bitcoins? My youngest was trying to explain it to me and how much money he could make but also that there are limited places where you can buy and sell?
It's just like investing in anything else really. Buy when it is low and sell when it is high.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So I just had my second therapist quit her job. It's hard not to take this personally. :rude:
Hope you find another quickly. And find blackmail on them so they stay.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
it's not that bad. I think it took me fifty minutes.
fyi - if the game's image isn't entirely visible, click outside of the game, into the far side of the browser, and you'll be able to zoom out - CTRL and -

Reactions: K'Lee

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I did not know we had a pay rate and I thought it would be minimum wage if we did.

In exchange for your participation, you will be paid based on the current rate on Amazon Mechanical Turk (approximately $6.00 per hour). You will receive your compensation at the end of the study through Amazon Mechanical Turk’s payment system.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hope you find another quickly. And find blackmail on them so they stay.
She already referred me to someone but it's just kind of funny. I must be an extra difficult patient. :p

Reactions: TobyF

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $46.54 + Bonuses: $9.15 = $55.69 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9)

Went to the gym and came back to find that I didn't miraculously have a queue full of easy, high paying hits, so I guess it's time for beer.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Photo moderation for dating app (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Carl Sandler [A2PW0I29ISR063] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.86] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Categorize the following photos by how adult content is.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I did not know we had a pay rate and I thought it would be minimum wage if we did.

In exchange for your participation, you will be paid based on the current rate on Amazon Mechanical Turk (approximately $6.00 per hour). You will receive your compensation at the end of the study through Amazon Mechanical Turk’s payment system.
Lots of turkers say no less than 10 cents a minute. 10 cents * 60 minutes = 600 cents / 100 = $6 per hour

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Trading in any currency is iffy, but bitcon is really volatile. It's mostly used as a commodity for people trying to make a buck instead of how a regular currency works where people spend it to buy things. And although they cracked down on it some, exchanges aren't nearly as secure as banks or other financial institutions so if there's a theft (happened several times) or the exchange goes down or something else happens, you're left holding the bag.

People only focus on the huge gains bitcoins have had since it was dirty cheap, but they forget all the times it has crashed in value as well.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

We don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.