04/18 - Wrong Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd rather tag beauties than conceptualize images. How to get that qual?
They emailed out a qual a few months ago. I don't remember who but someone here asked if anyone wanted to be included.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
This is happening to me, too. Some weird merchants page when I go to log in normally.
Still doing it for me now as well. But, at least Review more Amazon Pay orders still works to get to the important page :wink:

For anyone who might be curious, I'm home from surgery and obviously alive (or I died and Kerek @Kerek basketcasey @basketcasey or sudilly @sudilly were right about turking in the afterlife...though I must say, if that were the case, I'd agree with sudilly @sudilly, I don't think you'd be turking up there, probably down below :p )

For those of you who like C-Sats, I was hoping for the option to be awake and watch the procedure on a monitor...but they don't offer that at the hospital in my area. I also asked if I could at least have a video of the procedure, and they told me that they don't record them commonly. But, I did walk away with a handful of photos :D

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Still doing it for me now as well. But, at least Review more Amazon Pay orders still works to get to the important page :wink:

For anyone who might be curious, I'm home from surgery and obviously alive (or I died and Kerek @Kerek basketcasey @basketcasey or sudilly @sudilly were right about turking in the afterlife...though I must say, if that were the case, I'd agree with sudilly @sudilly, I don't think you'd be turking up there, probably down below :p )

For those of you who like C-Sats, I was hoping for the option to be awake and watch the procedure on a monitor...but they don't offer that at the hospital in my area. I also asked if I could at least have a video of the procedure, and they told me that they don't record them commonly. But, I did walk away with a handful of photos :D
I missed what u went to surgery for, but im glad youre ok :)

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Hey congrats on not dying!

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score

Missed you today! Hope you are feeling okay and not hurting too much.

Sarah Bonn

Reaction score
So once I hit the 1000 hit mark what is the difference? I know more hits will be offered but Is the pay that much of a difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I missed what u went to surgery for, but im glad youre ok :)
Well, it's been about 3 years that I've been turking, and I keep doing it. I wasn't sure if it was a mental thing, or what...turns out there was a growth pressing on my frontal lobe, impairing my ability to make sound decisions. That being said, it's only been a couple of hours since the procedure, and I already can't find the slightest inclination within me to Turk again! I'm cured! :D

For real though, I tore the lateral meniscus in my right knee, by sitting "criss cross applesauce" my whole life. It always made the meniscus pop in and out of place, but I didn't realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.