Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
what scores y'all get on Tagging Words

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
is it worth redoing the qual to get a perfect score, or just stay with what you got on the first one?
maybe Hotels will only go with the first one anyways
In the past I definitely got the qual after redoing the test and getting a perfect score on the second or 2rd try... However, twice in the past 2 month I've definitely not gotten the qual after retaking it, so I made sure that I got a perfect score on the first try on today's qual test.

Reactions: GTR and HelloHello

Hotel Photos

Requester
Reaction score
I retook last time and never got the qual, but doesn't hurt to try.
is it worth redoing the qual to get a perfect score, or just stay with what you got on the first one?
maybe Hotels will only go with the first one anyways
I would, why else give you the retake option
well a while back i got a 35/40 on a hotel qual, retook it and got 40/40 and did not get the qual when they posted the batch, so, don't know
Yes, if you retake a qual test then your final score will be the one considered. The tests are intended as both a test and a training guide, since we show the correct answers afterwards.

That being said, I think there was one or two recent batches of HITs that were very small, so I only added a handful of qualified workers to the group. Sorry if you didn't get added!

GTR

Reaction score
In the past I definitely got the qual after redoing the test and getting a perfect score on the second or 2rd try... However, twice in the past 2 month I've definitely not gotten the qual after retaking it, so I made sure that I got a perfect score on the first try on today's qual test.
yea this

GTR

Reaction score
Yes, if you retake a qual test then your final score will be the one considered. The tests are intended as both a test and a training guide, since we show the correct answers afterwards.

That being said, I think there was one or two recent batches of HITs that were very small, so I only added a handful of qualified workers to the group. Sorry if you didn't get added!
thank you for the reply
it's good to know, even tho i would rather get the high score on the first qual test :)
also thank you for the quals :wink:

Reactions: jklmnop and cb456

nana

Contributor
Reaction score

Darn I missed one and didn't retake it because last time I did and didn't get the qual, thought maybe my chances were better if I didn't retake it.

Reactions: jklmnop and GTR

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score

Have you guys looked at fixing some of the categories. For instance we still have to use Interior of Property in order to choose Children's Play area Outdoor. Screenshot

Goat

Reaction score
Whats the name of the qual

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you
You're welcome. We also used to have a subcategory for "Interior of Property" of "Hotel Entrance" which we see often. Forces us to use Hotel Interior for the subcategory. There's still a Hotel Entrance for the Exterior category. Not sure if it's important or not.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Sigh.. Im sitting at PE $5.78 Slacked off a lot today.. anything worth working on?

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.