04/19 - Fast Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
I planned to make today a video gaming day, but it happens that today is server maintenance day for my video game, so i'm probably going to go to town and stock up on some things i need.
I'm hoping to put in some game time after work today.

I REALLY need to go to Home Depot for a couple bags of gravel and a thing that goes on the bottom of the gutter to take the water further out, but I feel SOOOOOO inadequate when I go to Home Depot because when I try to describe what I need, they look at me like I have 10 eyes or a boogie hanging out my nose.
I keep also wanting to go to home depot to start my garden but the weather keeps drastically changing so I keep putting it off.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Eye movements during video watching | Accept
Requester: Neural Engineering Lab, City College of New York [A3RA97XT8KDU4S] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This research study investigates the eye movements during video watching. You will watch a short video and answer questions about the video. We will measure your eye movements using your webcam, while you watch the video.
Qualifications: Participated Experiment 1 DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
anyone do this?[/td][/tr]

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What game is that?
Star Trek Online, i've been playing it forever...its one of the few games i still play. Its perfect to play while waiting to catch something to work on, once you take the screen out of focus, it mutes itself and starts running in a "low resource usage" mode.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey honest question, does anyone here use a window ac unit and if so what do you use?

Trying to find a good brand that doesn't use a ton of power and does a good job.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Star Trek Online, i've been playing it forever...its one of the few games i still play. Its perfect to play while waiting to catch something to work on, once you take the screen out of focus, it mutes itself and starts running in a "low resource usage" mode.
I used to play that when it first launched, fun game. Have gone back a couple times and I like all the stuff they've added like player created missions. I've been killing time with the mobile game Star Trek Fleet Command. It's kind of a money pit that's brutal if you're not willing to pay to play, but...

Actually I'm not sure why I still play.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey (about 5 minutes in length) | PANDA
Requester: CB Researcher [A2MUSWTCP4VSV6] (Req TV): $16.16/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The goal of this study is to understand consumer decision making. This study is expected to take about 5 minutes to complete.
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
crowd labs are impossible to catch

Reactions: C to the J

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey honest question, does anyone here use a window ac unit and if so what do you use?

Trying to find a good brand that doesn't use a ton of power and does a good job.
I use a Frigidaire window unit now. I got it at Lowes when it was on sale, about $80 i think.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
crowd labs are impossible to catch
Right? You see dozens of them pop and even if you're running a requester panda you probably won't get one

Reactions: cb456

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I use a Frigidaire window unit now. I got it at Lowes when it was on sale, about $80 i think.
how many btu's and how well does it work?

I've seen that brand come up a lot and LG those seem to be the popular ones.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Right? You see dozens of them pop and even if you're running a requester panda you probably won't get one
I never learned how to set up a Requester Panda properly so I just kinda pray that I might catch one.

Reactions: Starslip

Goat

Reaction score
That Wharton dice rolling hit is pretty good. Zero brainpower involved apart from answering the questions which have the answers on the same page

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how many btu's and how well does it work?

I've seen that brand come up a lot and LG those seem to be the popular ones.
I left that part out because i didn't remember, but i grabbed the flashlight and looked. Its 8,000 btu. Its more than what i usually get, but it also works much better. I keep it on "economy" mode because its turns off all the way when its not running and i don't have to hear it. In economy mode i keep it set to 63 degrees to keep it 72 degrees in here. If you put it on regular mode it makes it what you tell it to make it. But i'm very happy with it, it doesn't have to run for long to cool it off and then it shuts back off and i don't have to hear it.

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Eye movements during video watching | Accept
Requester: Neural Engineering Lab, City College of New York [A3RA97XT8KDU4S] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This research study investigates the eye movements during video watching. You will watch a short video and answer questions about the video. We will measure your eye movements using your webcam, while you watch the video.
Qualifications: Participated Experiment 1 DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
anyone do this?[/td][/tr]
tried but gave up on the calibrating.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I left that part out because i didn't remember, but i grabbed the flashlight and looked. Its 8,000 btu. Its more than what i usually get, but it also works much better. I keep it on "economy" mode because its turns off all the way when its not running and i don't have to hear it. In economy mode i keep it set to 63 degrees to keep it 72 degrees in here. If you put it on regular mode it makes it what you tell it to make it. But i'm very happy with it, it doesn't have to run for long to cool it off and then it shuts back off and i don't have to hear it.
I think I'm looking at 10,000 btus but trying not to spend an arm and a leg and get one that lasts awhile and does the job.

Reactions: cyberwasp

PandaThief

Reaction score
how long do you guys wait for those OPtimus prime hits ? been waiting for 15 now

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.