Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Tribune

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick study! Carefully read and respond to a consumption scenario ~2 minute study, instant approval.(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lead Lab at Leeds [AF4GJPMV4V5N2] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢ 4.47 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.78 Generosity
☢☢☢☢ 4.84 Fairness
☢☢☢☢ 4.74 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 79
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This quick study is for adults over the age of 18. We ask that you carefully read and respond to a scenario. Participation takes approximately 2 minutes and responses with the correct completion key will be instantly approved.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 18
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Exc: [386804220-10439] has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is one of: US

1:50 meh

Reactions: Laika

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I did 200 earlier before most people seemed to be aware that they were there. Then I did another 200 something in the evening, and thought I would go mad so I took a really long break. Got dinner, played around on the web, thought I should get some sleep, went to check my stats, mTurk did not work - kept timing out for a few minutes, came here to see if it was just me, saw someone mention the 500 cap, realized I only had 60 to go, thought, "Sigh...just do them", did them, laughed like a moron on the last one, retake 4 times, got the message that I was capped. Tried again. Got another message that I was capped. Tried on a different browser just to see....got my third message that yes, damnit, you're f-en capped!

TL;DR - On and off throughout the day, but about I guess 2 or so hours total?
Still doing them. I didn't realize my voice still sounds 15

Status
Not open for further replies.