04/19 - We're Online on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Gonna put this under a spoiler for the easily grossed out, hopefully I don't fuck it up

You should make a hit about this and make someone else do the work. Pay about $1 buck for it, at least at first to get people doing it, you can lower it to 50 cents later.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
But then at the same time I also get paid to sit on my ass 90% of the night... But again, up all night and up all day. It's fucking hard to do that. And I know I probably won't get caught taking a nap if I plan the timing right, and even if I got caught by the night supervisor he won't do anything because he likes me and he knows I take care of my people.
I worked at a few nursing homes. Knew so many c.n.a.'s that would nap in empty rooms and never get caught. So many crazy stories

Reactions: TobyF

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
During those CI's hit catcher was going along telling me it was catching hits in a female voice and then for one of them it announced it in a male voice and really threw me off. I thought someone had taken possession of my computer for a moment there and was fooling with my mind.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

During those CI's hit catcher was going along telling me it was catching hits in a female voice and then for one of them it announced it in a male voice and really threw me off. I thought someone had taken possession of my computer for a moment there and was fooling with my mind.
that's messed up. it's night time too.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I worked at a few nursing homes. Knew so many c.n.a.'s that would nap in empty rooms and never get caught. So many crazy stories
Lol. I'm a glorified CNA but fortunately I don't work in a nursing home. Only 4 individuals to work with (I mean, they're duplexes so there's technically 8 but I only work with 4)

Reactions: Horse Feathers

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
You should make a hit about this and make someone else do the work. Pay about $1 buck for it, at least at first to get people doing it, you can lower it to 50 cents later.
How come your name is not crossed out anymore, is your probationary period over as a judge.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How come your name is not crossed out anymore, is your probationary period over as a judge.
I had a talk with some powerful people and convinced them I deserved another chance and that I could be a productive member of the forum.

So far I have shown zero evidence to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.