04/20 - The Blazing GARNiDELiA Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Consumer Opinions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Chiara Longoni [A1ZE1GQMC0MYKV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Short academic survey about consumer opinions (avg time 4 minutes)
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 11
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9
come do the masters amazon's with us :)

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Does the number of panda's running have an effect on things? I'm having a lot of trouble with submitting hits, getting pre errors, mturk locking up, hits loading slowly, not being able to effectively load things in my queue.

Most of the time I try and only run a few at a time. I've slowed the cycler down, I directed mts to the new worker site. The thing is that I still end up with issues when I stop MTS (if I'm doing a batch), stop all pandas, turn on just the one that I'm trying to collect. It doesn't matter if I'm going ham, or just in regular collect mode.

I just deleted all of the pandas that I have and I'm going to start over. Is there general advice I can follow?
Pre's are based on the number of page requests per second... as the error itself suggests when you get it. So... yes depending on the panda script you are using and the number of other page requests you are making per second the number of pandas you are running can definitely have an effect.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does the number of panda's running have an effect on things? I'm having a lot of trouble with submitting hits, getting pre errors, mturk locking up, hits loading slowly, not being able to effectively load things in my queue.

Most of the time I try and only run a few at a time. I've slowed the cycler down, I directed mts to the new worker site. The thing is that I still end up with issues when I stop MTS (if I'm doing a batch), stop all pandas, turn on just the one that I'm trying to collect. It doesn't matter if I'm going ham, or just in regular collect mode.

I just deleted all of the pandas that I have and I'm going to start over. Is there general advice I can follow?
With PC, it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 pandas, the cycler still hits at the same speed causing the same amount of page requests. The only thing to do would be to slow them down.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I wish. I'm so salty about the way Masters qual is handled. Maybe one day I'll get but I almost don't even care anymore.
it's always been a joke.

Reactions: Cmoney

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
With PC, it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 pandas, the cycler still hits at the same speed causing the same amount of page requests. The only thing to do would be to slow them down.
Thanks, I have everything set to default for speed, and it slows down automatically. There are three different cycle speeds. What are they for? Can you set certain pandas to run at different speeds by adding them to a specific cycler?

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I wish. I'm so salty about the way Masters qual is handled. Maybe one day I'll get but I almost don't even care anymore.
Luckily when you stop giving a shit is normally when you get it.

:eek: I'm sorry. I thought you had masters.
I was like... Is she trolling? I don't think he has master yo :bolt:

Umaritimus

Prince of Hufflepuff
Reaction score
might be a new version. It was broke and the requester emailed everyone saying they were pulling the batch
yeah I just saw that when I was scrolling through the forum. glad it was fixed!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks, I have everything set to default for speed, and it slows down automatically. There are three different cycle speeds. What are they for? Can you set certain pandas to run at different speeds by adding them to a specific cycler?
No, everything is part of the same cycler. Three different preset that can be changed to adjust the cycler speed. http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/

Reactions: aturkerhiding

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Is the Category Path of Product Correct? (v1.4) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: OCMP5 [AHEOQ75N66IRM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.73] [Fair: 3.11] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will be shown the name of an item as well as a category path assigned to it. Your task is to research and tell us if this category path is correct.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 230
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; Categorization Accuracy New is not less than 90; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.9

Status
Not open for further replies.