04/20 - Winchester Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
LOl when I rent a car in Florida, I get the max insurance available for a reason, where else can you find cars doing 45mph on the highway and over 90mph in the same spot
In Arizona during snowbird season :)

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Well yes, but then I won't have it until Friday, at which point it would be moot (for this batch, anyway). :)
I would just hit walmart lol. I know you said you wont set foot there, but hey, its the cheapest. Or you can try a dollar general, they would prolly have one behind the counter.

alithia

Oblivion
Contributor
Reaction score
The Social Attitudes Survey(~ 7 minutes) appears to be working now for those that had nothing load.

catlady

Reaction score
It's unlikely that running it over a bit is going to do damage to the engine. My synthetic is rated for either 5,000 or 7,500 miles depending on the "schedule" you follow for your vehicle (extreme cold or hot climate/stop and go traffic vs. temperate climate/mostly highway driving) but I could easily run it for 10,000 and I know there'd be no issues. The trick is to get the best oil you can afford. I own a newer Mazda, and use the special synthetic oil that Mazda formulated just for our Skyactiv engines. It's only about $40/oil change. I buy the oil and OEM filters in bulk online from a Mazda parts dealer.
Good to know...I'm so clueless when it comes to cars, I should probably fix that

Reactions: heeheehahaha

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I would just hit walmart lol. I know you said you wont set foot there, but hey, its the cheapest. Or you can try a dollar general, they would prolly have one behind the counter.
No, I literally will not spend a penny there. I'm thinking Meijer or Radio Shack, though.

Reactions: essjay and Raven

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
It's unlikely that running it over a bit is going to do damage to the engine. My synthetic is rated for either 5,000 or 7,500 miles depending on the "schedule" you follow for your vehicle (extreme cold or hot climate/stop and go traffic vs. temperate climate/mostly highway driving) but I could easily run it for 10,000 and I know there'd be no issues. The trick is to get the best oil you can afford. I own a newer Mazda, and use the special synthetic oil that Mazda formulated just for our Skyactiv engines. It's only about $40/oil change. I buy the oil and OEM filters in bulk online from a Mazda parts dealer.
Mazda 3?!?!? I own a 2013 and that thing has been a dream. I hope to upgrade to the newer models within the next year cause they so pretty :love:

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The Social Attitudes Survey(~ 7 minutes) appears to be working now for those that had nothing load.
but since I returned it

You are not qualified to accept this HIT. You either do not have the required Qualification or, if you possess the Qualification, your value does not match the value required for you to accept the HIT. You can browseall Qualifications to find qualifications you want to obtain or browse HITs available to you to view HITs you are qualified to complete.
Why?)

Reactions: Aydiarose

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Work Study | PANDA
Requester: Shalena Srna [A2GVGPSGD3T1B1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.88 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.18 Fairness
★★★★ 4.12 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 69 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This should take about 5 minutes. You will have opportunity to earn more money.
Time: 35 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mazda 3?!?!? I own a 2013 and that thing has been a dream. I hope to upgrade to the newer models within the next year cause they so pretty :love:
2015 Mazda CX-5. I used to have a Mazda Tribute. with a huge German Shepherd, I need an SUV to cart him around!

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
No, I literally will not spend a penny there. I'm thinking Meijer or Radio Shack, though.
I don't know what a mejier is, but radio shack would have one im sure ^_^

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
2015 Mazda CX-5. I used to have a Mazda Tribute. with a huge German Shepherd, I need an SUV to cart him around!
Ugh I'm so jealous. The 15's are gorgeous. I got the isport for mine and I hope to do the same when I upgrade. Nothing better than heated seats with the sunroof down

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
I clearly need to be adopted by some of you... my parents haven't outright given me money other than a few bucks on a holiday since I turned 18.
My parents are dead so at least you got that?

xaaronx

Reaction score
Are these GeoHives not loading for anyone else?

EDIT: They're loading in Chrome, not in FF

Last edited:

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been contemplating all morning about whether or not I'm going to go find a cheap headset. I won't set foot in Wally World, though, and I'm not sure where else would have them cheap. Maybe Meijer ...
Thats where I got mines from(Meijer) ,for 7.99 i got one of those one sided dealies, my husband always jokes about me looking like im in a call center whenever im wearing it

Reactions: CindyLoUUWho
Status
Not open for further replies.