04/20 - Winchester Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
C to the J @C to the J and I were just talking about cookies and he threatened to get a cookie jar with an alarm. I didn't really believe those existed so I looked it up...

It gives an electric shock when you try to get a cookie. What monster created this thing :biblethump:

Kerek @Kerek

Pleco @Pleco

:help:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
C to the J @C to the J and I were just talking about cookies and he threatened to get a cookie jar with an alarm. I didn't really believe those existed so I looked it up...

It gives an electric shock when you try to get a cookie. What monster created this thing :biblethump:

Kerek @Kerek

Pleco @Pleco

This is no joke my kids used to call me the cookie momster. I love cookies.

and cake, pie, candy, sugar.

Basically I'm buddy the elf.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score

Kerek @Kerek

Pleco @Pleco

We have a shark cookie jar that plays the Jaws theme SUPER FING LOUD when you open it.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kerek @Kerek

Pleco @Pleco

Not that I'm judging or anything but you guys are into some really kinky BDSM stuff.

Tribune

Tribune of the Plebs
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: OMG, I missed Scarecrow's birthday! | PANDA
Requester: David R Stevens [A24UO1UN0P7O0M] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 45
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Time: 7 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.42
Qualifications: Birthday Boy is not less than 18

Happy unbirthday, Req.body @Scarecrow !! :)
Thanks <3

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a chat transcript and fill in the blanks ~15 mins. Bonus $0.50 for high quality responses. | PANDA
Requester: Simon Friis [A23DMKKRDGJV1Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.60 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.63 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.59 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: MIT Sloan School of Management research on language used by customer service representatives
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Generation pilot has not been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
writing but short and easy

Reactions: electrolyte

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks. I just want to see the best in people and make life a little bit brighter for others. It costs me nothing but could mean the world to someone else.
You're one of those people that's so nice that I feel like shit by comparison.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
whats Dream Dinners? sounds interesting!
I could just send you the link, lol. But basically you pre order many main dish items and schedule an assembly date. On that date, they have them all prepped and set up to assemble at stations. Then you go to your main dish stations, put all the ingredients in freezer safe containers, put a recipe card in with it, then bring it all home and freeze it. Take it out the night before to thaw, and the next day's meal takes less than 30 mins to be ready to eat.

They are my sous chef.

You can do this all cheaper yourself at home, but I wasn't doing that and we were eating kinda crappy some nights. For about $50 extra a month we now eat way better on nights I don't have time to sous chef myself. And my kid is learning to read recipes, learning about spices, measuring utensils and how to fast prep meals.

Next month is so busy for us I couldn't find a time to go assemble my stuff, so I paid a teeny bit extra to have them assemble them for me, so I will just show up and pick it all up assembled and take our food home.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Same person that created this sex toy pest control device, no doubt:

Status
Not open for further replies.