04/21 - Bugatti Money Friday

Talk to me about your taco. Is it hard or soft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Title: Survey about policies(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: EpleyLab [A1V81IH1ELJIDC] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.46 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.79 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 116
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this survey (3-5 minutes), you will evaluate different organizational policies
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [41193-40604] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 81; Location is one of: US

derekc

Reaction score
Your Mechanical Turk account is under review
While your Mechanical Turk account is under review, you can browse available HITs but not accept them. You will be able to accept HITs once the review on your Mechanical Turk account has been completed successfully.

Oh no.. why?

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $87.07 + Bonuses: $3.00 = $90.07

I've been playing Battlegrounds and doing those Eric Sites hits when I die and my teammate who is actually good at video games tries to carry me to victory. Super fast approval for good money if anyone's interested. I'm heading to bed folks.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Music Interval Ratings Experiment(~ 50 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Aesthetics Lab [A2XZODCSKE6RNS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.90 Generosity
★★★★ 4.94 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Listen to pairs of musical notes and make ratings. (~50 minutes, $4.00)
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [-1605133899-40754] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
While your Mechanical Turk account is under review, you can browse available HITs but not accept them. You will be able to accept HITs once the review on your Mechanical Turk account has been completed successfully.

Oh no.. why?
This is crappy. Two other people in the last few days have gotten the same message.

derekc

Reaction score
This is crappy. Two other people in the last few days have gotten the same message.
I just sent a message to Mturk CS, hopefully I can get this resolved. Not sure why this happened, I haven't gotten any recent rejections but I hope a requester didn't suddenly block me for some reason. Hope that's not the case.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Oh no.. why?
This seems to be happening to quite a few people lately. I don't think I've seen anything definitive about what's causing this, but generally when accounts are under review, they just want to verify some sort of personal information. I would just try sending some emails and calling them. You kinda have to be relentless if you want a real human response from them, so don't give up. Good luck!

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score

Oh no.. why?
They want to make sure that you're not a terrorist.

Reactions: aveline

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just sent a message to Mturk CS, hopefully I can get this resolved. Not sure why this happened, I haven't gotten any recent rejections but I hope a requester didn't suddenly block me for some reason. Hope that's not the case.
Yeah, definitely good luck with it and keep at it.

Reactions: derekc

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $87.07 + Bonuses: $3.00 = $90.07

I've been playing Battlegrounds and doing those Eric Sites hits when I die and my teammate who is actually good at video games tries to carry me to victory. Super fast approval for good money if anyone's interested. I'm heading to bed folks.
I've been playing all week :spaz: game is so fun

this is a really good fps fix for you if you need it since the game struggles

also this map is helpful for spawns

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy and Pleco

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've been there when they were out of meat. How do you not have meat? :cautious:
Not fast food related, but this made me think of a bad business story. My dad bought tires at Firestone many years ago. This happened before I was born, but he told me the story a few years ago. He said after he paid for the tires, he pulled out of the parking lot. Then, he heard this noise. Apparently, they had not put the bolts back on one of the tires. He said, "So, I hear this noise, and then I just see one of my tires rolling down the street." I burst out laughing when he told me this. Then, he said, "Well, it sounds funny now, but I was so furious. I don't know how they could be any more incompetent. I should have reported that guy."

:LOL:

derekc

Reaction score
This seems to be happening to quite a few people lately. I don't think I've seen anything definitive about what's causing this, but generally when accounts are under review, they just want to verify some sort of personal information. I would just try sending some emails and calling them. You kinda have to be relentless if you want a real human response from them, so don't give up. Good luck!
Thanks, I'll try to contact them often and I hope it's just a verification thing. I just transferred some money to Amazon payments today and hope nothing happens to that too.

Reactions: Michele and aveline

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I've been playing all week :spaz: game is so fun

this is a really good fps fix for you if you need it since the game struggles

also this map is helpful for spawns

Awesome, yeah I saw that map today as well. Honestly our team strat 85% of the time is just to head to Rozhok and wing it, 30 wins isn't anything to scoff at I'd say. I'll try the fps launch options, as I'm still getting capped around 40 with a 1070. Might need to just splurge on a new processor soon and chalk it up to the gaming gods.

Reactions: Barbwire
Status
Not open for further replies.