04/22 - Stereopony Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
She was only 56 but had alcohol and drug problems back to when she was on Happy Days. They don't know why she died.
I saw an interview with her a while ago where she talked about her problems. She still seemed a little "off" like damage had been done. It was so very sad to see.

Reactions: Itsmee

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just thought it might be helpful to point out a key part of the actual instructions on the HIT (bolded emphasis is mine):

"Accuracy on this task is extremely important. We are requesting that you spend at least 20 seconds on each task to ensure that the proper amount of time is being used to read each item carefully and complete research, if necessary."
That modifies "complete research" not "spend at least 20 seconds," I would think.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought it might be helpful to point out a key part of the actual instructions on the HIT (bolded emphasis is mine):

"Accuracy on this task is extremely important. We are requesting that you spend at least 20 seconds on each task to ensure that the proper amount of time is being used to read each item carefully and complete research, if necessary."
THANK YOU.

I think im gonna go back to ham land

P.S.
I dont feel like editing that last sentence to turn off underline.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

I thought the if necessary was for "complete research" as it is on all the other hits? It is ambiguous as written, however.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the if necessary was for "complete research" as it is on all the other hits? It is ambiguous as written, however.
yea, they want you to spend 20s on each hit, and do research if necessary. At least that is what i have always read. I have heard of people losing their qual for going to fast as well.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Preeety sure people have gotten their qual revoked for being under 20sec.

Regardless of anyone's interpretation of what "if necessary" modifies.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
3 minutes
Title: Consumption HIT (2-3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ed O'Brien [A2B806W3Y8350I] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.45 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 62 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You'll be asked to imagine getting 3 different items. Your task is to indicate when you'd consume them on a calendar. Short and straightforward. Thank you!
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I saw an interview with her a while ago where she talked about her problems. She still seemed a little "off" like damage had been done. It was so very sad to see.
The pictures of her definitely look like her health was failing.

Reactions: Itsmee

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

If yer necessary.

Reactions: Rerun and Jaded

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, these make me nervous. A few times I legit answered them, and hit submit then thought "dammit, I didn't wait the 20 seconds!" But the answers were sooooooo obvious, and the proper time was spent making sure my answers were right, they just didn't need 20 seconds.

I wanted to slap my own hand each time I did that (which I hope was not really as often as I fear).

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, these make me nervous. A few times I legit answered them, and hit submit then thought "dammit, I didn't wait the 20 seconds!" But the answers were sooooooo obvious, and the proper time was spent making sure my answers were right, they just didn't need 20 seconds.

I wanted to slap my own hand each time I did that (which I hope was not really as often as I fear).
I've done that a few times in the past and nothing happened. as long as it wasn't a bunch i doubt they will care.

Reactions: tricker

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Past emails from OCMP5:

Message from OCMP5
---------------------------------
Hello,

We've noticed several workers are selecting N/A on our tasks even though a correct answer is provided in the multiple choice.

Please ensure you are spending sufficient time to answer each question as quality is very important.

The major offenders have been removed from workforce and we will continue to monitor!

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Message from OCMP5
Hello,

Wanted to let everyone know that we completed an audit on workers with low accuracy scores i.e. those who tend to have other workers disagree with their answers.

If you are receiving this message you have passed the audit.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Past emails from OCMP5:

Message from OCMP5
Hello,

We've noticed several workers are selecting N/A on our tasks even though a correct answer is provided in the multiple choice.

Please ensure you are spending sufficient time to answer each question as quality is very important.

The major offenders have been removed from workforce and we will continue to monitor!

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Message from OCMP5
Hello,

Wanted to let everyone know that we completed an audit on workers with low accuracy scores i.e. those who tend to have other workers disagree with their answers.

If you are receiving this message you have passed the audit.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!
you just scared the crap out of me with that last email. i missed the "past" part at the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.