04/22 - We're mourning on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
About the zings batch saying "no more available" when there are definitely more available, I think there is a new limit amazon set on the number of people who can accept a HIT simultaneously. This is according to kadauchi, but certainly sounds right to me. It's been happening to popular batches lately.

"Improvements"

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
About the zings batch saying "no more available" when there are definitely more available, I think there is a new limit amazon set on the number of people who can accept a HIT simultaneously. This is according to kadauchi, but certainly sounds right to me. It's been happening to popular batches lately.

"Improvements"
Can get around it by pandaing.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score

"Improvements"
says it right in the mTurk "why" window:
  • The HIT group is experiencing extremely high demand and is not available to new Workers at the moment.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score

"Improvements"
Zing has had that issue for a while. It was a pain in the ass when they posted those huge same receipt batches around Christmas.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

"Improvements"
Why did I receive a message that "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment"?
Worker customers can receive this message for a number of possible reasons. This includes:

• There are no more HITs available to Workers for this HIT group.
  • You have accepted each HIT in the group. Each HIT has been submitted, returned, or has expired.
  • All the HITs in the HIT group have been accepted by Workers.
  • The HIT group is experiencing extremely high demand and is not available to new Workers at the moment.

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
Zing has had that issue for a while. It was a pain in the ass when they posted those huge same receipt batches around Christmas.
Yeah that was a pain too. With the "your request can not be completed." Also happens to the sergeys, a9s, and any other popular batches.

Apparently instead of getting more servers, they just decided to "fix" it by throttling us.

Last edited:

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Why did I receive a message that "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment"?
Worker customers can receive this message for a number of possible reasons. This includes:

• You have accepted each HIT in the group. Each HIT has been submitted, returned, or has expired.
"Worker customers"

lol.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.