04/23 - Tatting Tuesday!

Will you see Avengers Endgame this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [English] Logging in Facebook may be required. Rate Image Ads. | Accept
Requester: AdsForce [A3883N8JDOXNGD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.16] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.53] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=3.87] [Fair=4.48] [Reviews=55] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=5.05] [Pen=0.28] [Res=1.00] [Rec=43] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 5:00
Available: 21
Description: Please carefully read the question with prompted video ads, and make sure you logged in Facebook to viewer ads on their platforms.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Super Worker Status EqualTo 0
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
$0.12 non-video AdsForces for those who have the qual. They're equally meh as the $0.30 ones... just a different ind of meh.[/td][/tr]
12 cents, but way easier than the video one's

Reactions: Tandem In Time

GTR

Reaction score
i'll be watching
Avengers Endgame
in the comfort of my home this weekend

Reactions: jan

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from MSRNE researchers for work related to 3UV0D2KX1MP80CMJQQI59KA0N00F4A.
The value of your bonus is: $30.65 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for your participation in our experiment! You translated 33 letter(s) correctly and earned 1.65 dollars. Your prediction for the first question was 'No' and the correct prediction was 'No'. Therefore, you earned 3 dollars. We randomly selected the third question to determine your bonus. Your prediction for the third question was 'No' and the correct prediction was 'No'. Therefore, you earned 25 dollars. Your answers to the questions asking about the share of people who would make correct predictions for the six outlets were .7, .75, .7, .7, .84, and .85, and the results are .824, .549, .632, .688, .75, and .689. Therefore, you earned 1 dollars. In total, you earned 30.65 dollars.

was not expecting this when i woke up out of my coma
Don't accept it. That's how the Nigerian princes get you.

Last edited:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have finally cracked 500 HITs after 3 weeks of turking! Hopefully it will be easier to get to my $10 a day goal
You'll be there and more in no time:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reactions: GTR

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Adult Perceptions of Health-Related Risk | Accept
Requester: Adult Cognition Lab [A1TB3ZYGYSN9TS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.99] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will also be asked questions about your overall health and motivations for staying healthy.
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I have finally cracked 500 HITs after 3 weeks of turking! Hopefully it will be easier to get to my $10 a day goal
After a short time, 10 a day will be a snap!. Just keep plugging away, ask questions, read everything you can here (and in the help sections/forums, but while still concentrating on working HITs), be disciplined, learn to use all the tools (so you can figure out which work best for YOU), ... and stay happy. The people here are some of the best in the world [not kidding] ...and are always willing to help. Cheers, young Lady! :cheers:

Reactions: Trucker and Jani

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Really? I was just thinking I'd rather go fall asleep over my anthro textbook than stress out over his ridiculous short timer, but if they're worth it even when you can't queue...
Make sure you review on TV and in the requester's notes ask for timer to be set at 5 mins or whatever you think would be reasonable.
while i was learning the categories, I was not accepting them til l after i opened the website and figured it out. however, more people are doing them so i just do the best i can.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you review on TV and in the requester's notes ask for timer to be set at 5 mins or whatever you think would be reasonable.
while i was learning the categories, I was not accepting them til l after i opened the website and figured it out. however, more people are doing them so i just do the best i can.
...while that in seriousness sounds like great stuff to do, I don't honestly have the patience or energy for that today. I think I'm gonna try this out instead. have fun training the new puppy, I mean requester...

(fuuuuu, why is my exporter not working? https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A1DGZA8U7P1YIP/projects)

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: UMN WebSurf Experiment | Accept
Requester: Rebecca Kazinka [A2T8GLXRGVA783] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The WebSurf task
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
One of the kitten videos is broken, freezing the main task. The nerve![/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Reactions: LucyO and Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.