04/24 - Tyromancer Tuesday

Taco Tuesday!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Man, do you remember that? I can't remember who it was, but last time I did this I had someone accusing me of selling all your worker IDs to someone or something, it was absolute craziness XD
yeah I do, i can't recall who, but it seemed like it was one of the members that complained all the time at MTF or MTG

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, do you remember that? I can't remember who it was, but last time I did this I had someone accusing me of selling all your worker IDs to someone or something, it was absolute craziness XD
I think we aaaaall know who would accuse someone of something like that :p

Tjololo

Reaction score
I think we aaaaall know who would accuse someone of something like that :p
That's RIGHT! That's who it was, lol. I wonder how he's doing nowadays. Probably spending his time building a deluxe condo complex from scratch for the homeless or something.

GTR

Reaction score
couldn't be B cuz I never heard him complain....
Yeah, he was a real gent, never had a bad word to say about anyone or anything, also he never had any opinions about everything except his trophy wife and his cam girls.
wonder if Jennie ever went to work for him?

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, he was a real gent, never had a bad word to say about anyone or anything, also he never had any opinions about everything except his trophy wife and his cam girls.
wonder if Jennie ever went to work for him?
Made me look nice :whistle2:

GRR

Reaction score
couldn't be B cuz I never heard him complain....

Hah! right on!

edit: last I heard he was hanging out on the discord turk forum..but that was a long time ago. The guy..wayyy back who termed the phrase "scard money dont make no money" was a trip pretty cool. That was mtf was pretty much the only forum

Last edited:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
One of the Zoltar websites was a scam/hijack site that tried to jack my computer. It was one of those ones that tries to get you to call "Microsoft" for help and makes it impossible to get to any other screen, so I immediately shut down everything... I think this is the first time I've actually gotten one of those... I vaguely remember someone being sucked in by the Microsoft scam a while back... Anyway, take care out there, because Zoltar won't predict it for you! :wtf:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualification - Interactive Speaking | Accept
Requester: ETS NLP Research [A2DEO4C7NM57S9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.84] [Pay: 4.17] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.39] [Fast: 4.17] [Comm: 4.17] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 103] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.02
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Qualification for Interactive Speaking Tasks
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
i really hate trying to hunt down contact information for expired hits. so painful.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
One of the Zoltar websites was a scam/hijack site that tried to jack my computer. It was one of those ones that tries to get you to call "Microsoft" for help and makes it impossible to get to any other screen, so I immediately shut down everything... I think this is the first time I've actually gotten one of those... I vaguely remember someone being sucked in by the Microsoft scam a while back... Anyway, take care out there, because Zoltar won't predict it for you! :wtf:
windows 10 should prevent anything bad that happens when you go to a shitty website.

if windows 10 or ublock origin mark a website as unsafe/phishing, I mark unavailable

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

Status
Not open for further replies.