04/25 - Maestro Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There was this hilarious April fool's joke about people only reading headlines and sharing/commenting. People are dumb.(This is only partially related.)

in other news can I see the list your friend made because that would be interesting information for the next time I play Scrabble. (or just because I like to read DW related things.)
She says, judgmentally, before eating another bag of marshmallows and browsing gifs online.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
/r/DoctorWho is a wretched hive of scum and villainy and I only visit it to judge and mock people in my head.

I'm slowly learning that. They totally flipped over the new companion. I'm excited about her. I also really dig that she's rocking her natural textured hair.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
There was this hilarious April fool's joke about people only reading headlines and sharing/commenting. People are dumb.(This is only partially related.)

in other news can I see the list your friend made because that would be interesting information for the next time I play Scrabble. (or just because I like to read DW related things.)
I will warn you ahead of time that he's mostly a Classic Who fan, and you can't ACTUALLY use names in Scrabble, silly.

https://brianofmorbius.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/every-doctor-who-companion-ranked-from-worst-to-best/

Reactions: Kerek

dracodormiens

Reaction score
Title: Academic survey with $1.50 completion award. | PANDA
Requester: Christine Exley [A4LCJUP51VHRV] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will be asked to answer a 10 minute academic survey.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
im kind of in love with christine

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I will warn you ahead of time that he's mostly a Classic Who fan, and you can't ACTUALLY use names in Scrabble, silly.

https://brianofmorbius.wordpress.co...ctor-who-companion-ranked-from-worst-to-best/
Psh, I never read the rules (in games.)

Thanks for the link :D

I'm slowly learning that. They totally flipped over the new companion. I'm excited about her. I also really dig that she's rocking her natural textured hair.
I feel like we didn't even get to see enough of her to make a real judgement. I liked her she seemed funny.

Well, you can't have any marshmallows but fiance has ice cream sammiches if you wanna come out of where ever you're hiding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerek

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought her hair was fabulous (though I'm already tired of the "she must be Martha's mum!" and "she's not black enough!" BS that I'll have to sift through for a year before the next series) and am interested in her possibly being from the 80s, but am bummed that we have another 20-something Earth Girl in the TARDIS.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel like we didn't even get to see enough of her to make a real judgement. I liked her she seemed funny.
Definitely! It was a 2min clip and not even from an actual episode.

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.