Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Visual perception study, ~15-20 min, $2, must take on desktop/laptop | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Georgia Tech Perception Lab [A24P2R5KVETTBH] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will perform simple visual categorization tasks and provide confidence ratings. You'll complete a total of 200 trials. Experiment conducted by Georgia Tech Perception Lab.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Cmoney

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
thedorchannel @thedorchannel

what's your opinion on Papa Johns? Fiance got a 50% off coupon and I wanna know if ordering it and telling you about it will bother you or not.

Because I can't decide if I should order it or not.
papa johns is awesome. Pizza hut is awesome.

Little Ceasers is awful, but they know their place, and make their pizza 5 bucks.

dominoes pizza is ketchup on a manila folder and they still wanna charge as if its actual food.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

Little Ceasers is awful, but they know their place, and make their pizza 5 bucks.

dominoes pizza is ketchup on a manila folder and they still wanna charge as if its actual food.

But where do you like to go if you want actual pizza?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

had papa johns for the first time in like 10 years over the weekend. it's alriiighhhht

i actually like dominoes

i know it's delivery quality pizza. but eh

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Christian Perspectives on Social and Environmental Issues (Oklahoma)(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Mary Kristen Layne [A3742KBA21VYCU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $14.40/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
a survey sponsored by the University of Glasgow
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1929588289-40253] DoesNotExist ; Location In US-OK; TP Panel: -991738040 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;

Reactions: Rerun

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
had papa johns for the first time in like 10 years over the weekend. it's alriiighhhht

i actually like dominoes

i know it's delivery quality pizza. but eh

Don't get him started on Dominoes, we'll have to ban him again.

Reactions: Rerun and Peachy

DankoRamone

Reaction score
Hi all,

I signed in today after a few days away from turking and for reasons I can't begin to guess, I received a message that my "account is under review" and I can't accept any HITs. I received no emails about this, and haven't got a clue wtf is going on. Does anyone have any ideas what's going on before I'm in a full-blown anxiety attack?

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I signed in today after a few days away from turking and for reasons I can't begin to guess, I received a message that my "account is under review" and I can't accept any HITs. I received no emails about this, and haven't got a clue wtf is going on. Does anyone have any ideas what's going on before I'm in a full-blown anxiety attack?

email and call customer service

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi all,

Lots of people have had the issue recently.

You can call and whatnot but from everyone I've seen post about it, it clears itself up after 2-3 days.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Preference Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Olivola Lab [A29F5SXWJGWALW] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 33] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: A 15-minute survey about your preferences and attitudes
Time: 10 hours
HITs Available: 111
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1697599809-41007] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Have you been to dominoes recently? They changed their recipes like 4 or 5 years back (maybe more) because of their bad reputation. It's actually pretty good now. I like it more than pizza hut.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not sure I can help you avoid the anxiety attack because no one really knows what triggers it and Amazon isn't really responsive when it comes to it. From what the members here who've gotten the message before have said it goes away in 24-48 hours. A few people on reddit have said they've had it for a lot longer.

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score

I've posted it before about Domino's, and I'll post it again...

Reactions: thedorchannel
Status
Not open for further replies.