• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc just always seemed kinda old-timey and uninteresting to me.
It's alllll about the writer, as one of the dudes I dated in college (the first time, haha) made it clear to me. Bendis or Morrison for Superman, maybe Waid. Geoff Johns for Flash.
(At least as far as male superheroes go, there's a real problem there that's only just starting to be corrected. Wonder Woman, unfortunately...pretty much read the movie novelization if you want a decent treatment of her)

wouldn’t vertigo just be considered DC
tl;dr back in the day, no; it was a point of much rage among nerds

Last edited:

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
y'all should be working this way better than average above being dead but lower than slave wage Computer Vision Turk batch
yeah I think I'd actually rather get started on my philosophy paper, thanks though.

Reactions: aveline and GTR

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with either of them, but Judge Dredd was my favorite comic book growing up, and Karl Urban was great in Dredd.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5-minute survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: basso frédéric [ALN2PMJ0ABZAZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.45[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.50[/color]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 50
Description: Answer a 4- to 5-minute survey about your opinions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Navigate around a maze to find lost items (50-70 min; $7 + bonus of up to $2.50) | Accept
Requester: neuronoodle [AML46V0764XK7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]16.38[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]Good[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Steelblue]Excellent[/COLOR]] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.50[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.71[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.94[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.73[/COLOR]] [Reviews=56] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We've left some items in gift boxes scattered around a maze. Unfortunately, we can't remember which boxes we left them in. Use the arrow buttons on the keyboard to find them before the time runs out! Earn a bonus of up to $2.50 by scoring points.
Qualifications: ParticipatedNavigationTask DoesNotExist ; great panda DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

That requester name will never not amuse me.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I watched that movie in VR once. It felt like the most cyberpunk thing ever.
The plot is rather similar to this movie.

It's a good, ultra violent martial arts/action film.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Table Comprehension | Accept
Requester: Vivek Gupta [A3AGJ8HIGFKB14] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]26.15[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1 day
Available: 32
Description: In this task, we will ask you to make inferences about information presented in a tabular form. We will show you a table. Using only the table, you should write: Three statement that is a) definitely true, b) maybe true and c) definitely false
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.