Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey about car buying | Accept
Requester: IL Team [A3HK1TA36RVPL4] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.96] [Pay: 4.83] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.02] [Fast: 4.31] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 3.97] [Reviews: 89] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: 10 minute survey about car buying
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: sudilly

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
When in doubt GO BOLD. Just send her a message saying I saw you creeping on my insta.

Go for it peachy. Worst thing that happens is she doesnt respond and at that point its exactly like the current situation but if she says something maybe you can make something happen and wiggle your way back in there :whistle2:

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When in doubt GO BOLD. Just send her a message saying I saw you creeping on my insta.

Go for it peachy. Worst thing that happens is she doesnt respond and at that point its exactly like the current situation but if she says something maybe you can make something happen and wiggle your way back in there :whistle2:
:nope::nope::nope:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I mentioned this earlier today but wanted to post it for the afternoon crowd (and this'll be the last I mention it).

But I did a 10-15 minute survey about health care coverage for a company called Joany. It paid $25 and was pretty easy. Its for people who get their healthcare through the Marketplace and not from an employer. Feel free to check my post history for a referral link or if you have any questions.

Anyway, back to regularly scheduled MTurk wasteland.
Did this and they never paid. Mother the same. And you have to load pictures of your insurance card which is way risky considering health care fraud.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

golden advice. thank you my friend

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
E

exes are exes for a reason, and if you have to manipulate shit to make it happen,
it isn't real. Peachy @PeachyRider
Ignore it, she was just being nosy, no need to fuck up your day worrying.

Dmillan

Reaction score
Damn I just fucked up 18 times in a row on those Damien hits. I put the company url instead of linkedin profiles, and after reading the reviews I see that I would have been doomed no matter what.

Reactions: stuffalleysays
Status
Not open for further replies.