04/27 - Sparking Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Design Experiment (Bonus up to $0.5) | Accept
Requester: William Dallinger [AUYKYIHQXG6XR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=5.22] [Pen=1.02] [Res=0.67] [Rec=42] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=14]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 12:00
Available: 1
Description: Design an Arrowhead!
Qualifications: arrowhead DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Got my bonus within minutes.
Same. And it was an enjoyable hit as well.

silverarcher

Reaction score
Title: Design Experiment (Bonus up to $0.5) | Accept
Requester: William Dallinger [AUYKYIHQXG6XR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=5.22] [Pen=1.02] [Res=0.67] [Rec=42] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=14]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 12:00
Available: 1
Description: Design an Arrowhead!
Qualifications: arrowhead DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Got my bonus within minutes.
I attempted to do this twice, and after I accepted I just got a blank page each time :(

Reactions: HelloHello

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a question for someone that has computer knowledge. Not the using them kind of knowledge but the how they work kind of knowledge. Why does Amazon make me sign in significantly more often (or log me out more frequently if you prefer to think of it that way) , and enact stricter security measures when I'm on a 64 bit OS than it does when I'm on a 32 bit OS? It can't just be for funsies right? I've been using both and I can't figure it out. I was hoping someone could explain it to me before I had to resort to Google. .

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a question for someone that has computer knowledge. Not the using them kind of knowledge but the how they work kind of knowledge. Why does Amazon make me sign in significantly more often (or log me out more frequently if you prefer to think of it that way) , and enact stricter security measures when I'm on a 64 bit OS than it does when I'm on a 32 bit OS? It can't just be for funsies right? I've been using both and I can't figure it out. I was hoping someone could explain it to me before I had to resort to Google. .
It shouldn't at all? Its every 12 hours.

Reactions: HelloHello

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
It's every 12 hours, regardless of anything.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This past week they have been doing it more often. If you manually log out and log back in its not resetting the cookie.
Oh really? That's new right? I just clear my cookie to logout so I would miss that.

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This past week they have been doing it more often. If you manually log out and log back in its not resetting the cookie.
I make a point of manually logging out and then logging back in right before I go to sleep every night, so that I don't get logged out while my nighttime PANDAs are running, and this whole past week I've consistently been getting auto-logged approximately 12 hours after the manual log-out...

Therefore, if it's happening more frequently for you, then you've probably got Russian hackers inside of your computer.

Last edited:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh really? That's new right? I just clear my cookie to logout so I would miss that.
Yes its only been for the past few days. I asked about it before and nobody responded so I'm not sure if its everyone or just me. I should start clearing my cookie to log out, once again you have given me a useful idea, thanks.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes its only been for the past few days. I asked about it before and nobody responded so I'm not sure if its everyone or just me. I should start clearing my cookie to log out, once again you have given me a useful idea, thanks.
Code it up in so then its just a simple button click.

pseudo code
Code:
chrome.cookies.getAll(options, (cookies) => cookies.forEach(cookie => chrome.cookies.remove(opts)))

Minx2121

Reaction score
Looks like I am going to have to go back to early mornings on here...my dog daycare is slow right now so need to make up for that somewhere :p hoping to get back to my high goal of $30, we'll see how it goes haha

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about life experiences, violence, and crime for a research study | Accept
Requester: Sanam Monjazeb [A1LKZ910W7NVFB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 3
Description: This survey is examining how people who have been involved in violence or crime have different life experiences than people who have not been involved in violence or crime. Completion of the survey will take about 20-35 minutes of your time.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Previously Taken HIT DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
What's the forum thoughts on this one?[/td][/tr]

Reactions: DatJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.