04/28 - Smashing Sunday!

Cold Pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jani

Reaction score
Another slow day so far. Only found one study for $.20. Hopefully things will really pick up tommorow. I would be willing to spend all day sitting at my computer if I earned enough.

Vladtheinhaler23

#NurkFever
Reaction score
Another slow day so far. Only found one study for $.20. Hopefully things will really pick up tommorow. I would be willing to spend all day sitting at my computer if I earned enough.
Are you using any scripts to help you find and accept HITs?

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Find and click on information in 2 webpage screenshots quickly! (<1 minute) - Non touchscreen | Accept
Requester: CrowdSurveys [A2ZRWSWBMH5ZYS] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.93] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 28
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Very quick and easy, but you can only do 10 before they tell you to return them.
Thanks. These were fun. Ten is way too few to be able to do. Maybe they will increase the amount allowed.

Reactions: sarcasta

Vladtheinhaler23

#NurkFever
Reaction score
No. I meant to get around to that, but my computer is really slow right now. I'm upgrading the RAM tommorow.
Yeah, for me personally, when I started using HIT Forker and Panda Crazy, my earnings shot way up. It makes it so much easier to grab HITs that you want. It can be a little confusing at first, but I have learned a lot just from browsing this forum.

Reactions: MarkC and Jani

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy with my earnings. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower but always seem to get what I need even if its not always what I want.

HITs
Reward
Projected Earnings Today 518 $49.93
Projected Earnings Last Week 5778 $320.03
Projected Earnings This Month 24519 $1593.29

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Help research students understand relationships with leaders in order to build a better workplace | PANDA
Requester: Junardy Jean-Charles [A388LL59LGMYFC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please click the link, or copy and paste to fill out the survey.
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location In AG,AR,AW,BB,BM,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DM,DO,EC,GY,HT,JM,MX,NI,PA,PE,UM,US,VE
Don't do this. Takes 10 mins. All writing. Will not submit in the end. Also requires email address.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jani

Jani

Reaction score
Title: Help research students understand relationships with leaders in order to build a better workplace | PANDA
Requester: Junardy Jean-Charles [A388LL59LGMYFC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please click the link, or copy and paste to fill out the survey.
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location In AG,AR,AW,BB,BM,BO,BR,BS,BZ,CA,CL,CO,CR,CU,DM,DO,EC,GY,HT,JM,MX,NI,PA,PE,UM,US,VE
Don't do this. Takes 10 mins. All writing. Will not submit in the end. Also requires email address.
Yeah I saw that and looked at the email + like 30 questions and just returned it.

Reactions: DatJersey

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider the crowd was chanting “Warriors!” But at first it sounded like they were chanting “boring!” But then I realized this wasn’t wrestling and basketball fans don’t do that.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider the crowd was chanting “Warriors!” But at first it sounded like they were chanting “boring!” But then I realized this wasn’t wrestling and basketball fans don’t do that.
game has been sloppy on both sides so far

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Plus, all someone has to do is “accidentally” step on Clay and Curry’s ankles, and they’ll have to sit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.