04/29 - For the Feels Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
So for the vanderbilt...the whole 'starts at 11:05' is following pirate rules (guidelines)? I'm in the waiting room, I see there's 20 people, but... it hasn't started :bear:
Be prepared to hate yourself, your life, everything that led you to working on mTurk, your fellow workers, everyone associated with CER Vanderbilt, their families and maybe everyone they went to school with.

Reactions: Tribune

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Know most of you guys prob wont care, but for those of you with a green thumb, my patio garden is going a lot better than I thought, had a big storm knock off a lot of my buds for my mama tomato, but I was able to propagate and now i got 2 :D, and my gypsy pepper had its first bloom yesterday. herbs have more than doubled in size too. who says full sun is a necessity.
Nice, you should throw some cucumber in there as well. they grow vertically quite well and are much easier to pick that way

Reactions: Tribune and kryss

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Does the Vanderbilt not let you in if you are late, or 20 people already or something? I entered my ID and password but nothing happens :biblethump:

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Has this week been rough, or is it just because I'm on day 3 of no smoking? (I'm about to go postal....I want a cig so bad...)

But no, seriously...is it just me, or has this week been that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.