04/29 - For the Feels Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I like that between posting this and me clicking it their name changed to Phoebe Buffay

edit: TO has has Chanandeler Bong, solid requester

I noticed that too! Two different female names. I figured, let's see how this plays out...

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
Title: TO Survey (Anonymous PAID Version) | PANDA
Requester: Regina Phalange [A138BU1VWM2RKN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Turkopticon Users Only
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification is 1
Just want to add, this person isn't affiliated with TO. No idea what they are going to be doing with their research, but I highly doubt it's coming our way.

As you see from TO, there is some pretty bad blood there that she has for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infinity

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Just want to add, this person isn't affiliated with TO. No idea what they are going to be doing with their research, but I highly doubt it's coming our way.

As you see from TO, there is some pretty bad blood there that she has for us.
"
  • Please ignore the blank grey boxes. HEY, at least I'm paying you!! "
Classy af

Reactions: Antamania

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
"
  • Please ignore the blank grey boxes. HEY, at least I'm paying you!! "
Classy af
Yeah, no point in disparaging this person. She blew up on me for asking her to keep dramatic conversation off of TO and take it elsewhere, all I'll say on the topic.

Just wanted people doing it to beware this is not for the benefit of TO, I really have no idea of the end game. Fill out if you will, just don't expect your answers to benefit the platform. The survey that was emailed to you is the only one that will be from us, that is 100% going to the betterment of the platform.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

weakman

Reaction score
Does anyone know how often john white posts these app comparisons and if so does he reject often?

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
Does anyone know how often john white posts these app comparisons and if so does he reject often?
Just make sure you're following the rules to the T, he has blocked a lot of people. When you're blocked by one of his accounts, he blocks you on all of them. I've seen people getting 3 blocks from one John Smith block, it's why I refuse to do work for him.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, no point in disparaging this person. She blew up on me for asking her to keep dramatic conversation off of TO and take it elsewhere, all I'll say on the topic.

Just wanted people doing it to beware this is not for the benefit of TO, I really have no idea of the end game. Fill out if you will, just don't expect your answers to benefit the platform. The survey that was emailed to you is the only one that will be from us, that is 100% going to the betterment of the platform.
interesting.... I don't get in the drama and never really look at the reviews but some of the mods are on a power trip it seems at times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.