04/29 - Melisandre Monday!

Did you bother trying to panda the Rhys Lewis HIT?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. My daughter liked it a lot.
I liked some of it, but I actually was looking down at my knitting during much of it. I'm not good with death in movies (I mean, I have to pay for that??). So, some of it I missed and some of it I just didn't get - like that last scene - how did that work?? Why didn't that change the time line.....again??

But she loved it :)
I'm not sure about that last scene either but I'm all in so it's just one of those things I let go.

Glad your daughter loved it. I did too.

You must be pretty good at knitting if you can do it in the dark.

Also don't know if you want to put a spoiler on it just in case.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

PandaMaquina

I'm the person your HIT was assigned to
Reaction score
Anyone hop into the tweet attacks HITs? I did 50 of them relatively quick...not sure about the rejection rate. Only 2 reviews on Turkopticon

Last edited:

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score

My pretty girl Shadow. Had to take her to 24 hour pet vet last night. She got to come home with me and will be okay. She has to stay inside for 3 days. So far all she wants to do is sleep anyway. The staff really enjoyed how sweet she was for them.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

My pretty girl Shadow. Had to take her to 24 hour pet vet last night. She got to come home with me and will be okay. She has to stay inside for 3 days. So far all she wants to do is sleep anyway. The staff really enjoyed how sweet she was for them.
What was wrong with her!! She's so pretty.

Reactions: sofaslug

PandaMaquina

I'm the person your HIT was assigned to
Reaction score
I did a few, tv makes them look safe. Its numbers I guess, I'd still rather take 1 bubble a9s though of course.
There are two new reviews saying all were rejected because not enough time is being spent per HIT....What does the requester think we are so slow to answer one question and so rich to work for 50 cents per hour or what? We shall see, but there were 27000 last time I checked.

xqyzt

Reaction score
Anyone hop into the tweet attacks HITs? I did 50 of them relatively quick...not sure about the rejection rate. Only 2 reviews on Turkopticon
I did a couple hundred in a previous batch. Didn't get any rejections. They don't pay well enough to really dive into unless my queue is dry, but I think they are safe enough for some numbers. Don't know about reported rejections, though. I sometimes feel like people are dramatic when it comes to that :cautious:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
fever, dehydrated, runny poops, no eating or drinking, we did labs and xrays and no blockages so antibiotics and some fluids and a special diet...she doesn't feel hot this morning...vet said she'll sleep/rest 3 days
Ah, poor baby. Hope she feels better soon! We just spent close to $300 on my husbands cat. She has a UTI so we took her in and they gave her a shot. That didn't help so we had to call in some more medcine.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all. Been up since 4:30.

Wife decided that instead of making counter space by putting her dirty dishes in the dishwasher she would take her blender in the living room this morning to make her breakfast shake. Scared the absolute shit out of the other 3 of us who were still sleeping. Spent 45 minutes getting the kids back to sleep but I was up.

Then my daughter got up as my wife was getting ready to go to work and was grumpy with her stepmom. My wife responded by telling my daughter that she isn't very quiet in the morning and then my 13 year old - first time I have ever heard her swear - says "AT LEAST I DON'T USE A BLENDER ON THE FUCKING COUCH AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING!"

Totally siding with my daughter on this one. Holy shit, what a morning.

fever, dehydrated, runny poops, no eating or drinking, we did labs and xrays and no blockages so antibiotics and some fluids and a special diet...she doesn't feel hot this morning...vet said she'll sleep/rest 3 days
Sounds like me after eating my mom's cooking.

Hope Shadow gets feeling better. Kitty crud sucks.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
There are two new reviews saying all were rejected because not enough time is being spent per HIT....What does the requester think we are so slow to answer one question and so rich to work for 50 cents per hour or what? We shall see, but there were 27000 last time I checked.
Might have just been someone clicking, I mean I didn't get a single one targeting a group. So I could easily see someone sitting there just facerolling the 1 key and making 18$+ an hour, oh well I can eat the 50ish rejections if I need to. I'd rather not, but no sense in worrying about it.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning. I bring a qual survey with me.

Title: Short qualification 4 questions | PANDA
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058]
TurkerView: [ $16.63 / hour ]
Description: Short qualification
Duration: 15 Min
Available: 604
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications:
  • Already taken DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000
  • suquing2 DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
  • Location EqualTo US
[3VEZ0UF9LC1FYFAJ3U0PU5J21A14BW]

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like me after eating my mom's cooking.

Hope Shadow gets feeling better. Kitty crud sucks.[/QUOTE]

*snickers* and thanks

Reactions: sofaslug and LucyO

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Answer a set of trivia questions | Accept
Requester: andrew [AVJOV7Q0QSXCL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.29] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer 5 trivia questions and some questions about your responses
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
4:30[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.