Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Veridicality Judgment Task (~10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: JHU Semantics Lab [A209IZD7PQYIIJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read statements and answer questions about them
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Veridicality pilot participant DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
You know I've been super busy when I only have 1 pending hit on my dashboard and everything else is approved.

Reactions: Turkster

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
5s keep rising.

Hope you're properly caffeinated, ccmet121 @ccmet121

Reactions: ccmet121

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Veridicality Judgment Task (~10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: JHU Semantics Lab [A209IZD7PQYIIJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read statements and answer questions about them
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Veridicality pilot participant DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
8 mins.

jan

Reaction score
I could not get through the second movie and walked out of the theater. Do the newer movies actually have a plot and decent acting now?
My daughter and I watched Spider-Man 2 last night - and howled in laughter (I mean, really, those were love scenes?? So funny!). Then we went on rotten tomatoes this morning and saw that people really liked it. I was shocked. I thought it was awful..................but :shrug:

Reactions: Turkster and Rerun

jan

Reaction score
Title: Workplace Decisions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: JMU Research Lab [A2WTNE5G48GXQR] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We are conducting surveys about people and social situations and want your honest opinions about these issues. You will see a short description of a person or social situation that relates to work, friends, or daily life and answer several questions.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: a615e4a1 has been granted; Exc: [41957-41368] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
totally agree. You're supposed to get shit done on Saturdays.
I've gotten more done today than the rest of the week, though I barely got anything done this week at all.

Also, the weather in St. Louis is garbo for the next few days at least. Stupid rain plus stupid building equals a split-second power outage that resulted in 45 minutes of waiting for my computer to Diskcheck itself and then getting the fucking modem and router to recognize that the internet exists. Ugh.

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a dog leash tied round my screen door and locked around my front door because that shit is getting ready to fly its ass to Denver
haha
well i see next weekend it's supposed to be 80, and im coming your way (i think?) to the sand dunes. so hopefully this is the end of it.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
haha
well i see next weekend it's supposed to be 80, and im coming your way (i think?) to the sand dunes. so hopefully this is the end of it.
Aaaah enjoy the Dunes! If visibility wasn't so shit I could see them from my window. Got a gorgeous view of them and Mount Blanca, looks straight up godly when the sun hits them at dusk.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
My daughter and I watched Spider-Man 2 last night - and howled in laughter (I mean, really, those were love scenes?? So funny!). Then we went on rotten tomatoes this morning and saw that people really liked it. I was shocked. I thought it was awful..................but :shrug:
As much as I liked Doc Ock (kinda) in that one, I've never really liked Tobey as Spider-Man, and Dunst was a terrible Mary Jane. You can tell who real Spider-Man comic fans *aren't* by how much they love those first 2-3 movies. Say what you want about the last two before this new one, but at least Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker was ACTUALLY Peter Parker, and not a mopey douchebag.

Reactions: jan and Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.