04/30 - Meerkat Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about trademark registration and rights (non-lawyers please) | Accept
Requester: Kaitlin Robinson [A3ES9BMY0H0UR3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer a few questions based on two hypothetical scenarios involving trademark registration.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Anyone else not get a code for this?

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
i really, really hate living in an apartment. like once or twice a week my upstairs neighbor plays their shitty rap so loud my doors rattle. they almost always pick a time when I have a migraine, too. fml.
We often joke that our upstairs neighbors are either training for a marathon (when they literally run/jog from one end of the house to the other back and forth) or that they're adjusting the feng shui (when it sounds like the only thing they could possibly be doing is sliding every piece of heavy furniture from room to room, every day.)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Blatant disrespect from people, especially neighbors, is potentially my biggest pet peeve of all. :angry2:
yup. I've always tried to be a really considerate neighbor because I know how bad it sucks to have a shitty neighbor. Not to mention the people upstairs have a 3 month old and since she had her I've been even more careful than usual to make sure kiddo doesn't banshee shriek. Well, fuck that. I'mma encourage it now.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We often joke that our upstairs neighbors are either training for a marathon (when they literally run/jog from one end of the house to the other back and forth) or that they're adjusting the feng shui (when it sounds like the only thing they could possibly be doing is sliding every piece of heavy furniture from room to room, every day.)

I think sometimes that they're practicing river dancing or something.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
i think i'd sell my left arm. or at least a few toes just to have better neighbors.
being in a house isn't necessarily better....still get loud rap at all hours and I've nearly been attacked by their pit bull twice in my own yard when my back was turned....so now I have to carry my gun and keep my head on a swivel to mow the lawn or work in the yard because I never know when that beast is going to come for me

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
being in a house isn't necessarily better....still get loud rap at all hours and I've nearly been attacked by their pit bull twice in my own yard when my back was turned....so now I have to carry my gun and keep my head on a swivel to mow the lawn or work in the yard because I never know when that beast is going to come for me
ugh that sucks :/ can't call animal control?

Guess I'll just settle for a few toes to get better neighbors.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Moral Beliefs and Behaviors | Accept
Requester: OBHR Research [A2D7XWMY2ZKG7K] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.39] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: 50% of 2] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.45
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: An approximate 15-minute survey on workplace behavior
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; MA Survey 1 DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
ugh that sucks :/ can't call animal control?

Guess I'll just settle for a few toes to get better neighbors.
no they don't respond on weekends and with no evidence that it rushed me aggressively what can they do if they say the dog wasn't even outside?
stupid thing is they saw me grab my gun and start to shoot it the first time it did it...the only thing that stopped me was their pack of 3-6yr old kids in the yard screaming for the dog to come back....

Status
Not open for further replies.