Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under a minute

Title: 2 minute research survey for $0.30 | AcceptA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.53] [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: 4.10] [Comm: 4.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 4.04] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 438] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.83] [Pen: 2.43 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 82% of 11] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will evaluate a scenario. NO MOBILE PHONES
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; xCelia_4_6_18 DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about academic fields | Accept
Requester: Social Cognitive Development Lab [AFIUI62ZVMDFA] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.05] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.08] [Fast: 4.36] [Comm: 2.78] [Fair: 4.44] [Reviews: 111] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.10
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give ratings about qualities needed in different fields. 15 questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
is it possible to make a script that will ppaste into a textbox as soon as I switch back to zoltar page? hotkey or TMonkey?
Yes, I wrote an ahk that whenever I click the right mouse button it selects the text under the cursor, copies the text, closes the tab and then pastes the name. It uses coordinates so it only works on my setup but it is easily done.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
is it possible to make a script that will ppaste into a textbox as soon as I switch back to zoltar page? hotkey or TMonkey?
I'm not sure anyone has created a code, but I get through Zoltars pretty quickly by:
-select the text or name of company
-Ctrl C
-Ctrl W
-Tab
-Tab
-Ctrl V
-Enter to submit

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I won some books on a survey, thursday or friday, I cannot remember and I got them from Amazon today. According to the price on these 3 books, it is about 40 dollars and they arrived quick. Most stuff I order takes about a week, but it is a good bonus.
Star wars: Thrawn
The Martian
Read Player One Cruxy @Cruxy
That's pretty good.
Considering it's an Mturk requester I was expecting you to get.

1. Pauly Shore's autobiography
2. A Million Little Pieces
3. Mein Kampf

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I'm sure that theres a way to do it with AHK or something, but I find it pretty efficient to copy the website name (if available to copy) and then to paste it, using regular keyboard shortcuts.

I click the link in the Z, find the site name and select it, then I use CTRL + C to copy, CTRL + W to close the window, and then Tab, Tab, (yes, twice) to navigate to the field in the Z, and CTRL + V to paste the site name, then Enter to submit. Seems like a lot, but it takes mere seconds to get from selecting the site name to submitting the HIT, at least for me. YMMV. For those on Mac like myself, same keys, just swap CTRL for CMD(apple)

Edit* Slow to the punch, as 4ourfuture @4ourfuture and others had the same answer already, more clearly explained than myself :p

Last edited:

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I wrote an ahk that whenever I click the right mouse button it selects the text under the cursor, copies the text, closes the tab and then pastes the name. It uses coordinates so it only works on my setup but it is easily done.
Great! so it will only copy one word though? if not wouldnt it copy like all the copyrightetc at the bottom if u get the name there

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's pretty good.
Considering it's an Mturk requester I was expecting you to get.

1. Pauly Shore's autobiography
2. A Million Little Pieces
3. Mein Kampf
Seeing Paulie Shore on a Joe Rogan clip a few weeks back was life affirming in the sense that I'm not Paulie Shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.