04/30 - Se7en Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Those speeds wouldn't be too bad if the price were better. $80 is insane for that! I'm sorry.
It's supposed to be a 100mb connection. I used to get like 60-70mb on average, but lately it's just been shit. Constant disconnects, and when it is stable, I rarely break 25mb.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's supposed to be a 100mb connection. I used to get like 60-70mb on average, but lately it's just been shit. Constant disconnects, and when it is stable, I rarely break 25mb.
They can see drops/disconnects on their side(Cust Servince). You should call. I've had them prorate my internet many times due to shoddy speeds.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
They can see drops/disconnects on their side(Cust Servince). You should call. I've had them prorate my internet many times due to shoddy speeds.
Yeah, I'm planning on doing it soon. I've just been putting it off because I hate talking on phones. >.>

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
:love:

Upgrade your modem yet? I started having issues because I had an old docsis 2 modem and they didn't send me a new one cause I owned the equipment. I bought a new modem when they told me I should after I called and it was fixed (or they offered one for $10 a month...lolno).

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They told me probably 2 times now I would get something prorated and then didn't. :cliff:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Upgrade your modem yet? I started having issues because I had an old docsis 2 modem and they didn't send me a new one cause I owned the equipment. I bought a new modem when they told me I should after I called and it was fixed (or they offered one for $10 a month...lolno).
It's all on their end. I've been through multiple modems and routers trying to fix their shitty connections over the last couple years. Nothing ever helps.

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
It's all on their end. I've been through multiple modems and routers trying to fix their shitty connections over the last couple years. Nothing ever helps.
I'm so sorry, I couldn't even imagine. First thing I looked for when I was house hunting was a decent internet connection.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, I couldn't even imagine. First thing I looked for when I was house hunting was a decent internet connection.
Yeah, it sucks. It wasn't this bad until like maybe 2 months ago. I mean, I had problems with them before, but I was still able to get around 60mb down, so it was tolerable for the price I was paying. But it's been so bad lately that I either need to make them fix it or downgrade my package because paying $90/month for 20mb down is stupid.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Made $400 in 6 hours off my garage sale today which was way more than I thought considering it was 50 degrees, cloudy and windy here. Now to start packing to move. Ugh.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
At least you get speed out of them. This is what $90/month gets me from Comcast, these days. :mad:

This is what I get for 40/month. The U/L sucks, but I don't care about it :

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.