Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Play a simple communication game | PANDA
Requester: Isabelle Moore [A2ZF39F5JAS0UL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Play a game where you interact with a virtual partner communicating with you
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
insane. Amarillo had an all out blizzard warning yesterday through this morning because of that front. first time in 90 years any part of texas saw any appreciable snow. I'm in Austin and we got light rain after midnight but temps definitely dropped.. damn near 40 degrees. We are very lucky that the worst of that front didn't make it to us. Look up Canton, Texas, tornadoes.
I have family in East TX... yesterday was pretty wicked! They kept sending me texts saying stuff like, "a 3rd tornado just went by the cow pasture", "now there's another tornado 20 miles north of us", "880 lightning strikes in the past 30 mins", "another tornado shut down I-20", "Dude you should see the car dealership one of the tornados just plowed threw" etc etc etc. Thank God no one in my family was hurt and all the tornadoes dodged my Dad's farm. Sending prayers to everyone that was effected by that nasty mess.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

charlie

Reaction score
i'm calling it. I made my PE goal today ($20 daily) for the first time on a Sunday in a long time usually because I take the weekends off. So.. good start to the week. I'm off to bed. night all!

Today`s Projected Earnings: $22.08 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
PE: 1 Sunburn.

Spent most of the day outside. Now I Have a red face and a farmer's tan.

And there are no hits worth doing.

Reactions: Azazael and Rerun

charlie

Reaction score
I have family in East TX... yesterday was pretty wicked! They kept sending me texts saying stuff like, "a 3rd tornado just went by the cow pasture", "now there's another tornado 20 miles north of us", "880 lightning strikes in the past 30 mins", "another tornado shut down I-20", "Dude you should see the car dealership one of the tornados just plowed threw" etc etc etc. Thank God no one in my family was hurt and all the tornadoes dodged my Dad's farm. Sending prayers to everyone that was effected by that nasty mess.
Caught by a stormchaser in Canton yesterday. The same front that caused a ton of snow NW caused this and other EF3 tornadoes in East Texas, one of which traveled 51 miles from touchdown to dissipation

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomCatt

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Caught by a stormchaser in Canton yesterday. The same front that caused a ton of snow NW caused this and other EF3 tornadoes in East Texas, one of which traveled 51 miles from touchdown to dissipation
No.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score

Fuck... I'm almost done binge watching Shameless and need a new Netflix show. Any ideas? I've really enjoyed this one. Thinking about going back and finishing How to Make a Murderer. I've already seen The Crown (that was awesome), Tudors, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Weeds. I'm not sure what kind of binge to go on next. Got any suggestions???

Reactions: basketcasey

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
God texas is weird. Had no idea bout these storms till like an hour ago. :( would think our news would cover it.

Reactions: basketcasey

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Fuck... I'm almost done binge watching Shameless and need a new Netflix show. Any ideas? I've really enjoyed this one. Thinking about going back and finishing How to Make a Murderer. I've already seen The Crown (that was awesome), Tudors, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Weeds. I'm not sure what kind of binge to go on next. Got any suggestions???
Black Mirror, Dexter, The Returned, Penny Dreadful, Derek, Twin Peaks

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

I just started Dear White People today on Netflix.

Then figured out really fast that I can't watch it around the kid, so I didn't get too far but it seemed good. (I have to wait to watch it when I feel like secluding myself in my bedroom and watching the small tv.) Only 10 episodes so it's a mini binge.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I second Black Mirror. There's an Australian one called Glitch you might like.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You guys. My middle child, who is THIRTEEN, thought our cheep-ass, got-it-for-.89-after-coupon, Suave lotion was pronounced "Swaa-vaay" Like some fancy ass French shit... I'm dying...
:ROFL:
You should've went with it. Yeah I imported it.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.