Are unfrosted Pop Tarts okay?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Man. we should all compare are terrible earnings today.
I managed to hit the $10 mark at work while doing hits on a tablet when I'm not answering phone calls. Not too shabby for me to be honest, but I found a few super juicy surveys that helped immensely; otherwise I'd be at like 3-4 bucks. Think I'm gonna pack it in for the day; maybe do a few hits this evening when I get home.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR, LucyO and jan

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Menu Choices Study | Accept
Requester: FDU Healthy Aging Study [A3G75EYEJ5Z83H] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about food preferences. The purpose of this survey is to determine how menus can help people to choose foods that are healthier and more environmentally friendly. We are seeking individuals between 18 and 25, from the
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LucyO

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
PE $14.85 plus I did a two year follow-up that took 20 minutes and I'm supposed to get a $40 Amazon gift card. Kinda want it now so I can buy myself a birthday present so I can say I got something :p

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
We don't normally buy poptarts, but my kids' school sells them in the morning. A few years ago, my daughter brought a chocolate one home in her backpack. Somehow, our dog got into her backpack and ate it. We were all freaking out because dogs can't have chocolate and I was terrified for her, so I called the vet to find out what we needed to do. The woman on the other end very calmly told me not to worry about it because there was virtually no real chocolate in a chocolate poptart.

Edit - btw, the dog was fine...
Most chocolate we Americans have has very little chocolate in it. I'd be more worried about semi-sweet/dark, cocoa, or baker's chocolate.

Grapes are my big concern here, between being a choking hazard for the toddler and the toxicity for the husky. I pretty much don't even wanna buy them right now. :cliff:

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Never had a pop tart. Hubby gets them now and again but I looked at the ingredients and made a 70-sec microwave cake instead which was full of flour and sugar but still felt healthier,

Status
Not open for further replies.