• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Joseph Johnson for work related to 3YO4AH2FPDP8Y7VJYY6H8I0QH4XQ0D.
The value of your bonus is: $0.91 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

:hail:

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
PE $14.85 plus I did a two year follow-up that took 20 minutes and I'm supposed to get a $40 Amazon gift card. Kinda want it now so I can buy myself a birthday present so I can say I got something :p
Happy birthday! Please enjoy something more appetizing than a Pop Tart...

nmelssx

Reaction score
Yes. Helps I made nearly $100 on the second day they posted because I had the hang of them and still nobody was doing them, so the wait times were not there. Now the wait times suuuuuuck
I tried the instructions once, twice, gave up, tried again a few days later, gets the questions wrong. Quit again.

I'm going to try again today after seeing your post.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Caught the Rhys hit. I used to think I was too good for surveys. But here in the end of the Mturk world we've all had to make do with what God Emperor Bezos provides us. Man, Woman, Beast, and Fruit alike are forced to struggle for the basic right to survive. And to what end? When will it end?

This is only tangentially related, but I went to this thrift store the other day and they had all these pieces from a decommissioned Chinese restaurant there. Like all the kitchen equipment, the buffets, decor, everything. They had this one amazing 20-25 foot koi felted mural piece that I really need, even though it's completely unrealistic in every way- only problem is it's $2000. Thank you for reminding me of this and now you owe me 2000 dollars.

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Caught the Rhys hit. I used to think I was too good for surveys. But here in the end of the Mturk world we've all had to make do with what God Emperor Bezos provides us. Man, Woman, Beast, and Fruit alike are forced to struggle for the basic right to survive. And to what end? When will it end?
i thought that said breast

Status
Not open for further replies.