Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Guess the answer! | Accept
Requester: Ethan Perez [A3VVLBSQF8556V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.00[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]Unacceptable[/color]] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]2[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.43[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=8] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 15
Description: Can you answer passage comprehension questions using just a quote? (I:eek: context_evaluator_1556739336)
Qualifications: poor performance DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; max time DoesNotExist ; race_raw/test.human_eval DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Media and Attitudes(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Laura Parker [A31WIRXSI5ZCRV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.25] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: This study investigates people's attitudes toward media. As a part of this study, you will watch several short media clips and complete questionnaires. Altogether, this study will take no more than 30 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
eh[/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

Katia2019

Reaction score
1000 5000 and 10000 are all very exciting as it gives you access to a larger pool of hits. Once you are over those marks its pretty much downhill and more of the same unless you have amazing closed qualifications.
Does Alexandria ever post the 30,000+ ones anymore?

Reactions: Dmillan

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
i want to go in on Avengers Endgame so bad... I mean tear it apart.... in a blog or vlog or whatever... but i need to wait for the right time and place

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Interactions (Pays up to $2.25)(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Research1636 [A3C7I3CNWWTMFY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.49] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.13] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT will take 1-15 minutes and pays up to $2.25.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [144587-143998] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
If you've done HITS for Stanford HCI that promised bonus money and you haven't received it you should email them. I sent them a screenshot from the HITs I completed that promised bonuses from HIT Tracker yesterday. They sent an apology email with a link to a repayment HIT and a code to enter in to submit with it. I did it this morning and they sent me a $40 bonus this afternoon. Hit em up if they owe you money.

Copy of the message I sent them yesterday.

There was supposed to be bonus money attached to these HITs that I've listed here and as you can see by the dates on them it's been over a month since the last of them were submitted and accepted. The bonuses are a very prominent part of the HIT description. I haven't received a single bonus from you related to any of these HITs. I'd like to know if and when they were going to be sent out. I'd appreciate any information that you can give me about this.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Anyone else get an answer on the HUGC qual test wrong even though you chose the correct answer?

Reactions: LucyO

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Your wishy washy answer tells me they are really good and you don't want to share. I can read between the lines.
Sorry, but if I didn't want to share then I wouldn't have posted anything about them at all. Also, it's not quite clear if you were being funny or serious, and I'm not that sort of Turker who post about something with the intention of leaving others in the dark... I don't really appreciate the accusation of being intentionally wishy-washy, if you were being serious. I was posting while trying to manage a bunch of HITs at the same time.

Therefore, I'll be very straightforward about how to approach these...
1. You need to be good at simultaneously managing 10-20 separate HITs in separate windows/ tabs at the same time...
2. You need to be able to monitor all of them simultaneously to see whether or not a partner joins... sometimes happens in 30 seconds... sometimes they join in 30 minutes depending on their queue...
3. You need to be prepared to respond to any one of the HITs promptly or risk getting disconnected...
4. You need to be able to understand the format and flow of the HIT in order to respond quickly and deal with confused partners...
5. Most importantly, you need to make sure you are not accidentally opening multiple instances of the same HIT at the same time or you won't get paid for one of them.

So is that all clear enough for you?

Last edited:

PandaThief

Reaction score
On top of a shitty day got i got mass rejected by Mengyun Xiong with the "Rate the readability of meeting summary" hits from yesterday

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Cultural Values | Accept
Requester: Traci Sitzmann [A2BZYR8AAYIRQ6] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 15:00
Description: Rate cultural values
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about temporal association rules (TARs) summarization. | Accept
Requester: Chiara [A2QXS9X6AJFC7Q] Contact
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: TARs are rules of the form “If some condition C is true now, then some other condition C’ will be true T units of time from now”. In order to understand how to summarize large sets of predictive rules, we will ask to compare different methods that do so.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about temporal association rules (TARs) summarization. | Accept
Description: TARs are rules of the form “If some condition C is true now, then some other condition C’ will be true T units of time from now”. In order to understand how to summarize large sets of predictive rules, we will ask to compare different methods that do so.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I'm gonna need a time on this while I nap.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Damn it, I caught it.

Anyone have a time? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.