Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
INT. Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Emo Barry's house - Mid Morning

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Emo Barry sees a recent post by one of the forum members about her husband getting stocks in a company and selling them right away. He realizes that this is the perfect time to craft a joke about this subject and thinks on the best way to do it. He thinks about how to tackle this and realizes he can mention how her husband gave up on the stocks too early. His eyes widen.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Emo Barry
This would be a perfect short screenplay topic. I know just what to write abo-​

Suddenly, he sees Kerek @Kerek has already made this comment and starts dejectedly pressing the delete key.

FADE OUT.​
I was genuinely curious about the decision-making process. I figured it probably wasn't "nah fam this company is fucked now that I'm working there so let's bail."

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Emo Barry sees a recent post by one of the forum members about her husband getting stocks in a company and selling them right away. He realizes that this is the perfect time to craft a joke about this subject and thinks on the best way to do it. He thinks about how to tackle this and realizes he can mention how her husband gave up on the stocks too early. His eyes widen.

Suddenly, he sees Kerek @Kerek has already made this comment and starts dejectedly pressing the delete key.

FADE OUT.​
Is this a spec script or a desperate call for help?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

FADE OUT.​

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was genuinely curious about the decision-making process. I figured it probably wasn't "nah fam this company is fucked now that I'm working there so let's bail."
Haha. It was kind of the opposite. "Nah Fam, that company is fucked now that I am not working there".

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

FADE OUT.​
Too similar to another episode of MTC where another forum member sold their bitcoin investment too early.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
10x quicker than before the qual reopened.
But that was a small batch anyway.
Word. Didn't know how many there were in this batch. By the time I saw an alert they were already devoured.

Reactions: C to the J

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

FADE OUT.​

Status
Not open for further replies.