05/02 - Take Action Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Still pretty new but you guys have been so much help to me while I have been lurking in the background for the past week. I was wondering what you guys thought about Takashi Miyazaki? I don't see any of mine approved yet what about you guys?
Welcome!

I haven 't done any but I've seen the name mentioned a few times, nothing bad just people asking about them.

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Still pretty new but you guys have been so much help to me while I have been lurking in the background for the past week. I was wondering what you guys thought about Takashi Miyazaki? I don't see any of mine approved yet what about you guys?
I have a lot pending at the moment, but I haven't had any rejections before from them.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
:wavey: Welcome. I've done quite a few and all have approved. Usually take 2-3 days to approve.

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy hell. When was the last time y'all checked for driver and bios updates? I try to do it once or twice a year and balls, this time it finally fixed my audio stuttering that I have been experiencing since I first got this computer. It sounded like the glitch in matrix looks. I also ran about 50 ft of Ethernet cable from my router into my office and doubled my internet speed. It's like I got a new computer in here.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 35 Minutes STANFORD UNIVERSITY Economics Study- Earn Bonus Payments of up to $6.5 and/or donations to charity! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jonas Mueller Gastell [A37ZSF0QY34B1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.00/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
We are conducting an academic survey about individual decision making that also involves interaction with charities. In the course of the study, you will be asked a number of questions to find out how much you value a number of charities. Further, you will be asked to evaluate lottery tickets and whether or not you want to purchase them. With good decision making in this part, and a little luck, you can earn up to an additional $6.5. Finally, there will be a short survey.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: JonasMuellerGastellExperimentRetakerQualification has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody have the PANDAs for the $30 HITs from yesterday? I've been searching around for them and not having luck. Had them in my PC but every once and awhile my PC deletes some things. :p

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

good morning! I might go to sleep for awhile then turk later. for now I have breakfast that I invented.

ingredients
2-1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup peanuts or other soft nuts like cashews - don't use hard nuts like almonds because that will make this too crunchy
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon olive oil

preheat oven to 350 degrees F. mix all the ingredients together. spread in a 1/4 inch tightly compacted layer on a cookie sheet that has raised sides. bake for 20 min.

do the next part within 10 min of getting it out of the oven or else this will turn into a hard clump and stick to the pan. - use a spatula to crumble it into small chunks of different sizes and scrape the chunks off the pan. put them in a container that has a pour lid. eat this in a cereal bowl with milk like other cold cereal.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody have the PANDAs for the $30 HITs from yesterday? I've been searching around for them and not having luck. Had them in my PC but every once and awhile my PC deletes some things. :p
That HIT is filled with pain and was a total pain in the ass, just a heads up

If you mean the Sean Jordan one

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
good morning! I might go to sleep for awhile then turk later. for now I have breakfast that I invented.

ingredients
2-1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup peanuts or other soft nuts like cashews - don't use hard nuts like almonds because that will make this too crunchy
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon olive oil

preheat oven to 350 degrees F. mix all the ingredients together. spread in a 1/4 inch tightly compacted layer on a cookie sheet that has raised sides. bake for 20 min.

do the next part within 10 min of getting it out of the oven or else this will turn into a hard clump and stick to the pan. - use a spatula to crumble it into small chunks of different sizes and scrape the chunks off the pan. put them in a container that has a pour lid. eat this in a cereal bowl with milk like other cold cereal.
Sounds good!

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.