• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
yeah I'm between two of those, I don't even know where I fit now. Am having an identity crisis.
Between which ones? My intent was to just round to the nearest inch

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
BRUH...I'm 5'1.5" lmao You're average :p
Everyone on my maternal grandpa's side of the family are super tall, they are like 6'2"-6'9", but the rest of my immediate family are short. My daughter is 5'1" and the doctor said she was done growing.

Reactions: savvy

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
There's a bunch of butterflies out here again, like 10-20 passing by every minute. I keep looking out the window because they're distracting.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone on my maternal grandpa's side of the family are super tall, they are like 6'2"-6'9", but the rest of my immediate family are short. My daughter is 5'1" and the doctor said she was done growing.
My mom is 5'1". We're the runts. My sister is like 5'6 or 7", my grandma like 5'8".... my uncle is like 6'6"ish? And my great uncles were like 6'8"/9".
My doctor said that I have actual big bones, I just didn't match my family in the height lmao. (My wrist bones and shit poke out even though I'm "obese" and she didn't want my big-boned, ED-having ass to listen to the charts b/c most people my height don't have that to consider lol)

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I feel like i'm finally at that stage where i don't get stressed over rejections.
Got one from yesterday, and just didn't get that sinking feeling that i used to. Was just more like meh, whatever. I already did over 1k jobs today and put my approval rating back to where it was anyways.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My mom is 5'1". We're the runts. My sister is like 5'6 or 7", my grandma like 5'8".... my uncle is like 6'6"ish? And my great uncles were like 6'8"/9".
My doctor said that I have actual big bones, I just didn't match my family in the height lmao. (My wrist bones and shit poke out even though I'm "obese" and she didn't want my big-boned, ED-having ass to listen to the charts b/c most people my height don't have that to consider lol)
My sister has big bones too! Even though she and I weigh the same amount and are the same height, she holds it better than I do because of her bone structure. It really is amazing that it makes such a difference....speaking of which, I need to lose 20lbs....

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister has big bones too! Even though she and I weigh the same amount and are the same height, she holds it better than I do because of her bone structure. It really is amazing that it makes such a difference....speaking of which, I need to lose 20lbs....
I gained 20 since I moved back home... that needs to go.
(But also like 40/50 more...)
No one believes I weigh what I do, so I guess I have that going for me. It's still too much, even if I have big bones lmao

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kenneth Manning [A35PKWPV8XMFXI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.45[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 14
Description: Take this short survey about a store
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2077] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [145009-144420] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.