How was your week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean he probably legit would have died, spicy stuff is bad for his whatever it is that's wrong with him I forgot.
Oh no!
And you might want to find out what's wrong with him in case you have to tell an ER sometime. Just sayin'

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh no!
And you might want to find out what's wrong with him in case you have to tell an ER sometime. Just sayin'
Okay, it wouldn't have killed him just made him very, very uncomfortably sick for a couple days.

Reactions: Kennedy

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from James Billings for work related to 3LAZVA75NJTP0WXN3508IDEQV30O2F.
The value of your bonus is: $0.17 USD

The Requester included this note:
Report compensation for your time. Thank you :)

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
See and aveline threw stuff at me earlier for trying to suggest the billings man to her.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh.

Btw, you totally jinxed the 5s. Yep, your fault.
I did one of those survey thingers to tell me my alignment, I got chaotic evil. :smilingimp:

Reactions: aveline

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
See and aveline threw stuff at me earlier for trying to suggest the billings man to her.
I always accidentally click these on my panda. but i find if it glitches out and i click bad survey i make more LOL so when Im bored I play with them from time to time.. its not complicated and no risk of rejection LOL

Twirdman

Reaction score
Well major congrats!! That's so awesome! Was it difficult? My husband wants me to get a doctorate when I'm done with my masters, but idk.
That's hard to answer. I think it depends on how good a support system you have and how good you are at dealing with failure. You will have hiccups and failures while doing research for a PhD and how you handle those failures will determine how easy or difficult things are. I had very few friends my first few years and while I had my brother here with me I don't think I really had the support group you should and this combined with a few mental issues made the beginning very difficult for me and I ended up not getting much done my first few years. Later on I made some good friends also getting their PhD in math and that combined with some minor successes and a few other things changed my mental outlook and once my mental outlook changed progress was made a lot quicker and it wasn't too bad.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
No, and I totally didn't get addicted and spend like 2+ hours on it every day for like 2 weeks. Never happened. :cautious:
Sorta how like I totally never had a character on WoW with a year and a half of played time before the release of cataclysm?

Status
Not open for further replies.