05/03 - Finally Friday!

How was your week?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Hello! It's my third day back after a few years of not turking. Halfway to 500 hits!
Hello and welcome aboard.

I've only recently repatriated to Turking myself, but I had 35k approved hits when I abdicated. Still tough getting back into the swing.

Good luck to you. Just persevere.

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
Just spent the first part of my day doing an extremely broken survey with broken attention checks, no place to leave comments or feedback, and it gave me 2 codes :banghead:. Hoping the requester sees my email before they flat out reject me.

Reactions: savvy and scrmcasey

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just spent the first part of my day doing an extremely broken survey with broken attention checks, no place to leave comments or feedback, and it gave me 2 codes :banghead:. Hoping the requester sees my email before they flat out reject me.
HAH me too. I emailed them with both the codes.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
hauntedd @hauntedd

"
Hello, and thank you very much for bringing this error to our research team’s attention!

We have corrected the error. Should you encounter an error on subsequent questions, please disregard the instructions and proceed.

A number of other workers have noticed that two validation codes were given at the end of the survey. You may use EITHER code to verify completion of the task. Our research team will be check for both.

As long as you received a validation code, you will be fully compensated for your work on the HIT.

We apologize for any inconvenience here.

Should the problem persist for you or other workers, we will launch a new HIT with a corrected item.

Thank you again for your time, participation, and for notifying us of this error."

So sounds like it's ok?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To be fair I'm 30 and still forget to take femm products with me sometimes. Since shes in school, she can't just go get them herself. But the nurse should have some, or she could ask a friend.
My sympathy level goes down when you roll out of bed 10 minutes before its time to leave so you have to run out the door every morning...it's just one of those be responsible type of things.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
funny business news to start the morning. Impossible Burger has a product shortage at a time that they made a big announcement of Burger King carrying their product by the end of the year.

While I am a People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA) addict, when I occasionally want a burger that isn't red meat based, I"ll continue to stick with my Morningstar Farms Veggie Grillers. No shortage there and probably not a ripoff burger like BK probably will sell it. I bet it will be a $6+ burger.
After the one whopper I got from them I kinda shy away.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone here uses the SOJM script if you could PM me a screenshot of it I would appreciate it.

Zoom in your browser window (control +) as close as you can while still capturing everything important for best results.

Reactions: ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.