05/03 - Tantalizing to TQueen on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Theme brought to you by TQueen @TQueen

I could have done actual Queen but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I like the female version of the song above more than the male.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Those cosmo hits approved... I figured they would but meh should of went ham kinda scared of getting a block though.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
ಠ_ಠ

it's a brand new day!

(aww... my daily balance started over... )

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Those cosmo hits approved... I figured they would but meh should of went ham kinda scared of getting a block though.
*mental note to self - remember cosmos requester*

I culled Gloge HITs yesterday, and that ended up being a 30 dollar batch in less than 2 hours, 1 hour AA, no T.O. Whenever I stumble into those while culling, and usually finding shit... yeah, scared money.

Azazael

Reaction score

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
*mental note to self - remember cosmos requester*

I culled Gloge HITs yesterday, and that ended up being a 30 dollar batch in less than 2 hours, 1 hour AA, no T.O. Whenever I stumble into those while culling, and usually finding shit... yeah, scared money.
Yea.. The cosmos were just weird they paid .50 and you had to find stuff from a school website. The instructions said leave them blank OR find whatever software on the web page... I had a decent amount of them left blank so I stopped. I can take the rejections but a block would be turrible.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
haha yeah that show was great

nice! i wanted one but i just havent got it yet
Me, sister and husband all got one after my dad died. Kinda used it as an excuse to express our nerdiness but also very meaningful.

Reactions: Azazael and Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Because im a nerd. Millennium tat.
I admire people that can choose a design and get it tattooed, because I'm super indecisive and I think whatever I choose, I'd probably end up hating it after a week.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I admire people that can choose a design and get it tattooed, because I'm super indecisive and I think whatever I choose, I'd probably end up hating it after a week.
I'll show you my right ankle with kanji and you can see how impulsive I can be. :) Planning to cover with a matryoshka soon. When you're 22, don't get tattoos unless you go in with a clear idea that you've had for months. #protips

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll show you my right ankle with kanji and you can see how impulsive I can be. :) Planning to cover with a matryoshka soon. When you're 22, don't get tattoos unless you go in with a clear idea that you've had for months. #protips
I think I'll get one on my forearm that will say in big bold letters, " Carpet Dime", it means "Seize the day" in Latin, it's super profound.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'll get one on my forearm that will say in big bold letters, " Carpet Dime", it means "Seize the day" in Latin, it's super profound.
Sounds intelligent.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.