05/03 - Tantalizing to TQueen on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I love looking at other people's tattoos but I'm far too neurotic to get one myself.
I'm neurotic af. There are a few things through the years that have stuck with me. Now that I'm knocking on 40's door, I have a better idea of what I probably want inked forever.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Only right now? This pretty much sums up my entire forum experience over the last 3 years.
well it's only due to a specific person of a forum that was banned at least twice for the same behavior

I don't know if you know who I'm talking about, but i mentioned it in discord a few times already

tl;dr guy thinks i'm pushing his buttons when all i'm doing is trying to have a civil conversation so now he's threatening me.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
well it's only due to a specific person of a forum that was banned at least twice for the same behavior

I don't know if you know who I'm talking about, but i mentioned it in discord a few times already
Where is discord? I wanna "Rear Window" that.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

tl;dr guy thinks i'm pushing his buttons when all i'm doing is trying to have a civil conversation so now he's threatening me.
Ahhh, yeah. I see what's going on. You should just hang here and talk to us instead. We're way cooler. :p

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Where is discord? I wanna "Rear Window" that.
SpookyMyers @SpookyMyers

I much prefer the desktop app (there's even a mobile app for the smartphones) over the web version for many reasons lol (one being that you can just use one account to log in and stay logged in instead of signing out each time you close the window or something)

https://discordapp.com/download

but here is the invite link to MTC's server: https://discord.gg/0szzmXb0VzA4kwHO

There are a few channels I created, but people mainly talk in general.

From the discord post:

What is Discord?
It's like IRC, Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Mumble, etc. but better and free. People can use it to chat, play with bots, voice chat, set up a time for a game like trivia, cards against humanity (since I know a few here do play), or any other game.
We currently have 71 users total, counting duplicate accounts

If you want a certain hex color should you get the program (since i don't know if you have to make a new account per web window), I can hook you up with any hex color.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.