05/04 - Totally Weightless Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
u need android to play custom games na dhave custom launcher iphone stupid lol hahahah lol need gtx 1080

the 7 is nice, but i got the plus and it is large
I always avoid the Pluses, just because they won't fit in my pocket.

Reactions: YAHU

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
he he.. I had the same situation though. was worried too about the heart monitor. Tpwards the end of the talk I had to run to open the door for a fedex parcel and when I took my heart rate it was higher the second time. I was worried though. but got approved.
My second read was higher as well, but I was laying in bed. I'm so confused how it became higher from lying on my back. I wasn't doing anything (except taking a short nap). I even wrote to them regarding that. I'll see if mine will be approved. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: sandyriver

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
My iPhone 6 is having a lot of battery issues. It will be 60% charged and just turn off like the battery died. I plug it in and it is back to 60% charged. It is so frustrating.
I really need a new phone. My husband has the iPhone 7 and it is ok, but there are a couple things I don't like about it.
I would really like to wait until September and get the iPhone 8 (or maybe it will be called the 10?) especially if they are going to switch the chargers to USB C.
I am also looking at the Samsung S8, but it looks like it's processing power is a little slower than the iPhone 7 and will probably be even slower than the iPhone 8.

Why does this have to be so difficult?
My brother has battery issues with his as well. He just had his battery replaced. My mom has wifi problems with her iphone as wellI.

Reactions: Squatty

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Here's a quarter.

Title: Read about animals and answer questions (~2 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.85] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 157] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.62/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer questions about your knowledge and opinions. Short survey - 2 minutes!
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 351
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My brother has battery issues with his as well. He just had his battery replaced. My mom has wifi problems with her iphone as wellI.
I have had my phone for almost 3 years. It will be 3 years in October. So I would rather just replace the phone than get a new battery.

Reactions: Lila. B.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you are realllllly bored. And don't mind video.

Title: [$5 bonus for first HIT!] [5 Minute Task] Shoot a 30 second home movie with TWO people given a description[bonus every 15th HIT] | PANDA
Requester: AI Indoors Project [A2NYDPWAEAO5NE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 4.22] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 21] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Shoot a 30 second videos of TWO people acting out a short description of activities. $5 Bonus for your first HIT and $5 Bonus every 15 submissions!
Time: 6 hours
HITs Available: 1408
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; OverLimit DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In CA, GB, PT, US; Automatic low quality ban DoesNotExist ;

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Type text from images ($2, ~15 min) | PANDA
Requester: HRM@KIT [AUAMBB3MJA7C1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.93] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Type text from images.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US; latin_1 has not been granted;
Also, this only takes 10 minutes if people want to go for it, and has bonus potential.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have had my phone for almost 3 years. It will be 3 years in October. So I would rather just replace the phone than get a new battery.
I would, too. I have a samsung and so does my dad. He's had problems with it shutting and freezing every once in awhile. Mine also sometimes just stop receiving calls and texts. It seems both iphone and samsung are riddled with problems. :\

Reactions: Squatty and Pleco

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
u need android to play custom games na dhave custom launcher iphone stupid lol hahahah lol need gtx 1080

the 7 is nice, but i got the plus and it is large
Nova Launcher/Tasker on Android opens a whole new world people only dream of :bode:

Reactions: Kerek and Squatty

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Possibly broken or wrong instructions.

Title: Chat with another user to negotiate the price of a used car | PANDA
Requester: Percy Liang [A29YQT3EEC0ZEC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.44] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.73] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 62] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $1.40/hr] [Pen: 7.00 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Chat with a random user online to negotiate the price of a used car, as either the seller (owner) or the buyer
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 59
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Last edited:
Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.