HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: None

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
About 1-2 minutes each. Just slowly plowing through. I don't know why I am finding it oddly enjoyable.
I'm going through a string of like 20 seconds, 20 seconds, 3 minutes, 1 minute, 20 seconds. there's no consistency to these forms

Reactions: Squatty

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i've asked this before but i can't find the answer (should have bookmarked it) and i want to finally get rid of all pending HITs that are stuck in my HIT Database MK.II. does anyone know how to go through and individually delete entries? so i need to download the database, isolate and delete the pending ones, and re-upload the corrected database.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm going through a string of like 20 seconds, 20 seconds, 3 minutes, 1 minute, 20 seconds. there's no consistency to these forms
Yep. I have started returning if I can't find it within 30 seconds

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm sure I'll need it.
I've got your back on this and I know you'll get your account back. Having someone well known in the community fighting this will at least reach a larger base because not many people take the time to research it. People who like black cats don't let other people who like black cats down.

I'm quoting this just to get more attention to it, whatever they tell you at this end of this mess will certainly be helpful for my post.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
i've asked this before but i can't find the answer (should have bookmarked it) and i want to finally get rid of all pending HITs that are stuck in my HIT Database MK.II. does anyone know how to go through and individually delete entries? so i need to download the database, isolate and delete the pending ones, and re-upload the corrected database.
I'm not sure if the process is different for MK II... but with mark one you could export your database as a csv, open it up in a spreadsheet utility like microsoft excel and change the code, sort by that particular column and do a find/replace to very quickly change the cell for each one you want. After that you just upload the csv.

Reactions: Kerek

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What hits are you talking about?
Title: Collect Income Taxes Paid from Company Financial Statements | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: GSB Crowd Forest [A2X3CRKNRHIH4Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.59/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Collect the income taxes paid by a company for a given year from a financial statement document.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 757
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Income Taxes Paid Qualification has been granted;
They had a qual test last week

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the process is different for MK II... but with mark one you could export your database as a csv, open it up in a spreadsheet utility like microsoft excel and change the code, sort by that particular column and do a find/replace to very quickly change the cell for each one you want. After that you just upload the csv.
i think i tried this one time and for some reason i couldn't get it to upload or something. i will try that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.